If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

so hanging on a tree,as a sacrifice to himself,wounded by a spear,he then falls and learns secrets he didn't know before.

is that the story of Odinns death or jesus'.

in all likelihood jesus was crucified on a T not a cross (to my knowldege the romans didn't use crosses) that was it,but to appeal the pagans of Europe they copied Odinns ritual and used the cross as it's symbol because again it was already a well established religious symbol.

If you want to believe that's the same neems your welcome mate,,, its miles apart....nothing the same at all by a long shot.....the old testament predates any of this counterfeit of Satan,, which it is,,, an Halloween is one of paganism main nights, fact, take it from me its not in the bible an Christians don't claim it lol

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

Lads wee could debate this till the cows come home, you have yours an I have mines, let's just agree to disagree, let's just live in peace an bring no harm to anybody now or in future, peace out brothers

the bottom vid i posted is how xtians have typically treated people who didn't want to convert.

I know the bibles porkies mate, full of gaping holes lol.

I don't know why the god squad try and deny this scientific stuff really? It doesn't disprove a "creator" in a way i like the idea of a creator, what i don't like is the fiction of religions, if anything these man made religions would be an insult to such a being, im pretty sure about that. I mean come on mate anyone who created a Platypus and ganja must have a sense of humour :laugh: Most religions (to my knowledge) have a thing about "false idols" man made shite obviously, drumming support up for their "religion" my take on that is, if you're just a naturally decent person, who considers other peoples feelings, and generally does more good than harm, you're a better balanced being than somebody who believes in a "god" and and thinks you need a god to behave yourself. I read a post on here recently that said something on the lines of "how do you know right from wrong with no god" well mate, i think its these sort of people who are lost, if you can't live your life in a decent way without being told how to, get some psychiatric treatment asap, you're f****d in the head :thumbs:

• Like 1

Slight problem with that PT, it doesn't matter if god exists or not, it only matters what people believe, not the sharpest tool in the box are you :laugh:

Just out of interest...........what do you think of a 54 year old bloke that fucks a 9 year old girl? be interested in the answer, if you do like lol.

• Like 1

Slight problem with that PT, it doesn't matter if god exists or not, it only matters what people believe, not the sharpest tool in the box are you :laugh:

Just out of interest...........what do you think of a 54 year old bloke that fucks a 9 year old girl? be interested in the answer, if you do like lol.

It doesnt matter if god exists or not? Yet your on a thread debating it. Your not to sharp yourself. As to your question i think its disgusting and in this day and age should carry a life sentence or death why?

Weird. The same people who claim god doesn't exist and religion is crap blame Islam for the world's atrocities. Make your minds up. Yous dont kniw what yous are

Because the Islamists are doing it in the name of their particular sky fairy.

Irrelevant whether said sky fairy exists.

It doesnt matter if god exists or not? Yet your on a thread debating it. Your not to sharp yourself. As to your question i think its disgusting and in this day and age should carry a life sentence or death why?

"in this day and age" so not always a bad thing then, like round the 12th century maybe? That don't really answer the question does it, sneaky though :thumbs:

And don't blame anyone but yourself if this turns into a muzz bashing thread, you brought it up :laugh:

Haha i have no idea wgat your on about. Its clear you dont either ya dummy

so in your opinion is it ok to follow the example of well documented pedo?

supposing of course his actions weren't 'in this day and age' of course.

Haha i have no idea wgat your on about. Its clear you dont either ya dummy

so in your opinion is it ok to follow the example of well documented pedo?

supposing of course his actions weren't 'in this day and age' of course.

I have no idea what your on about im not religious in anyway if this is something religious that happened thousands of years ago im ment to know about. Explain yourself. You were an advocate of lesser sex crimes a few weeks back weren't you. Folk like you that defend sex offenders make me sick. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you