Insurance Which One??

Seriously consider BASC not only do you get top notch insurance but also legal and general firearms advice, plus they are amongst the most significant lobbying groups representing our sport in this country. Yes there are other companies and organisations offering similar services for marginally less money but I personally think they offer the best all round package and do the most work on our behalf :)

BASC. Not sure about 'professional cover' as in "I'm doing professional pest control as a business/job" cover, but if you're just looking for general shooting insurance as a hobby, definitely BASC. They're probably able to do the professional side of things, but that's beyond my level of expertise.

S.A.C.S for me, better insurance, half the price.

I didn't renew with basc after it became apparent they supported police forces bullying new applicants into doing the worthless dsc1 to obtain a deer legal calibre. I had no such trouble but plenty of others do and basc don't support them. Why would they? it's a nice little earner for them and their cronies.

• Like 1

ok got some golf courses to do vermin control on just in need of insurance on me firearms which one is best I been looking at gunplan are they any good???

If I where you I would pick a company that has the best (i.e. most comprehensive cover etc., not only price) that suits your needs. The information that you will get through this forum is generally heavily weighted by personal opinions, which might not necessarily be how the majority see it.

I've been with BACS for a while, but I too have decided to give SACS a whirl when my renewal is due. Personally I have never had a an issue with BACS, but I have always been a firm believer in shopping around for the best deals, just like my car and home insurance. It makes these companies go that extra mile to attract our hard-earned cash by providing a better level of service and also remain competitive £.