Bull X ?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are so many people thay dont like bullxs obsessed by other people keeping them?

My older bitch is 9 and has done everything I've asked she's light and 3/8 bull I have a pup out of her to razor hoping enough of her heart carries through into the pup ,if not he'll be used to his s

If you can do without the jaw power of a Bull x Roy then trust me there shouldn't be any issues buddy..you will gain speed,wind,hunting ability second to none,good feet,durability and they will run on

one thing that has always bugged me is the feeling of did i ever really test the good one i had,compared to what id seen then yes,compared to what id never seen only heard about i probably fell long short to late now to dwell on it though

Mines no one trick pony that's for sure... I wouldn't be without one...?

Bullx100% sed it chooses and picks. Just [bANNED TEXT] I herd like.
you bellend ?????

You got beef wit da wrong man bro. I'm just saying what's the word in congy.

• Like 1

Mines no one trick pony that's for sure... I wouldn't be without one...?

Bullx100% sed it chooses and picks. Just [bANNED TEXT] I herd like.
you bellend ?????
You got beef wit da wrong man bro. I'm just saying what's the word in congy.
haha mupp

You don't buy a whippet for foxes or you don't buy a bull x just for rabbits but that's don't mean that a whippet won't take a fox or a bull x won't catch a rabbit but it's horses for courses!

horses for courses but bought on right do what you ask!!!!?

On my second bulls wouldn't own anything else my first was a 3\8 5/8 over a 3/4 bred and I took all quarry day and night the pup I've got now is a 7/16 9\16 which I don't expect to be as fast but I'm OK with that as I only want to lamp.think a lot of people go for looks in a bulls before anything else then don't put the time in getting the dog fit,and are disappointed when the dog don't perform.

Bull x same as any x ,good and bad in everything....you can pull any x apart if you want to ....yes they have been mass produced from sub standard dogs for the coin but there's not many lurcher breeds around now that haven't or terrier breeds for that matter ......my personnel view is a coursing dog X 1/2 Bull from non mass produced shit but tight lines kept close between mates and not watered down shit will take some beating and will take every game the UK has to offer before the ban. .

• Like 2

My older bitch is 9 and has done everything I've asked she's light and 3/8 bull I have a pup out of her to razor hoping enough of her heart carries through into the pup ,if not he'll be used to his strengths .

The question of whether I'd ever do with out a bull cross,well the jury is still out ,but I'd say a bit of bull has never hurt a lurcher

• Like 3