Hw 97

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow wow wooo waaaa What's all this 97 tractor?? Pcp Bentley?? Be Jesus has the world gone mad? I will put my pretty much standard 97 just properly polished and lubed correctly against any pcp

once you master a 97 you can shoot any thing   only one way to be good with a springer   practice. practice, practice then when you think your good enough practice , practice , practice,,, s

I dont think we do, but you have a point. I like the nudge and the personality of a well tuned springer. If it was lifeless like a pcp, [within reason, some pcp's are great as we all know], then it wo

The original post here makes me sick :) on my mobile at the moment so not read many of the replies... A 97 would strip an air wolf for accuracy any day of the week. Mine would. I would.

Thee best air rifle out there. PCP or springer.

• Like 2

The original post here makes me sick :) on my mobile at the moment so not read many of the replies... A 97 would strip an air wolf for accuracy any day of the week. Mine would. I would.

Thee best air rifle out there. PCP or springer.

Those who shoot pcp's are mislead into thinking there a good shot. There not. Those who think there a good shot with a pcp are clearly deluded. I garantuee a good spring rifle shooter could shoot your own pcp better than you :)

• Like 5

once you master a 97 you can shoot any thing

only one way to be good with a springer

practice. practice, practice then when you think your good enough practice , practice , practice,,, some more

until the rifle becomes part of you .

There is nothing more gratifying than taking down your pray with a spring rifle and when you get that good then

PRACTICE SOME MORE

as you could be the best shot in the world with a springer BUT you still have to practice to stay on top of them as they have an unforgiving way of biting you on the ass .

just to let you no who is the BOSS

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 5

Wow wow wooo waaaa

What's all this 97 tractor??

Pcp Bentley??

Be Jesus has the world gone mad?

I will put my pretty much standard 97 just properly polished and lubed correctly against any pcp and it certainly doesn't make a serious noise when fired yours must definitely be broken probably in need of lots of parts so I will buy it but doing you a favour at 60 quid!!

Hehe just kidding

Get it stripped bit of research on tinter Web rebuild and enjoy then see not a tractor more a machine that will cock and fire on command when ever and where ever needed rant over but I've owned pretty much every pcp and still reach for springers any day then again each to there own

• Like 6

I dont think we do, but you have a point. I like the nudge and the personality of a well tuned springer. If it was lifeless like a pcp, [within reason, some pcp's are great as we all know], then it wouldn't be worth shooting it. Shooting a spring powered air rifle some how makes you feel more connected to your actual shooting and your rifle... you feel that your actually the accurate one of the partnership, and not the rifle. Even though I we're not.

Dont get me wrong, I like PCP shooting, but dont feel like Im doing anything. PCP's have a job... to kill as much as possible. Its why, as hunters we always go for the easy option in the gun cupboard. "If I take the springer, I might miss that rabbit" way of thinking, "but if I take my 100, its dead, and thats want I want to do, kill stuff" :)

Perhaps its more about a confidence thing.

Its not a rant and the day has been ok to be honest. Going out with the Rapid tomorrow :D

• Like 5

if springers are that good why do we all spend money trying to make them shoot like pcps

are you on a wind up ? The reason people fettle spring rifles or choose to tune them is to get the best from them ;) the same goes for pcp upgraded silencers regs triggers the list goes on ;)

• Like 4

if springers are that good why do we all spend money trying to make them shoot like pcps

are you on a wind up ? The reason people fettle spring rifles or choose to tune them is to get the best from them ;) the same goes for pcp upgraded silencers regs triggers the list goes on ;)

:toast: :toast: :toast:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2