Fieldsports Britain On Youtube - "cleaning Up After The Lurcher Boys"

Did anyone see the latest Fieldsports Britain episode on Youtube??

Talk about tarring everyone who owns a lurcher with the same brush! There was references to the injured deer being the fault of the 'coursing fraternity' and also talk about oh it was probably all done with 'pit-bull' crosses.... the last time I heard this sort of talk it was from the antis.

I'm personally disappointed by Fieldsports Britain's attitude here, they openly giving fuel to the antis' fire on Youtube, im sure it would be a different story if someone did a programme about injured animals due to misplaced shots!

• Like 2

just shows how shite them bullxs are,anyone with a decent catch dog wouldn't have left a injured deer for evidence,or would they

i did see it and the injury's were obvious and gave good reason to target the thing for a shot but all to easy to surmise what happened rather than know for sure,seems the attitude is feck it blame the lurcher lads no matter what,its all to easy

just shows how shite them bullxs are,anyone with a decent catch dog wouldn't have left a injured deer for evidence,or would they

i did see it and the injury's were obvious and gave good reason to target the thing for a shot but all to easy to surmise what happened rather than know for sure,seems the attitude is feck it blame the lurcher lads no matter what,its all to easy

i bet theres twice has many get hit with a car and blamed on lurcher lads than what a bull x has let go of :thumbs:

Lurchers and their owners where ever the whipping boy, no doubt to be sold down the line if there is a chance of some sort of repeal of the hunting ban so watch your backs, you may well yet lose even the rabbit unless you ride.

I agree, if it ever comes to it and the toffs get them self's to the bargining table it will be idiots on horses for lurcher and terrier work or defiantly some deal where your average man suffers.

Who was the reporter.the news part or a presenter?

The Presenter, Charlie Jacobs I think his name is.

Cheers it was getting s little bit like that anyway with Lupton always arguing with dog walkers.and the way they got about thousands of ££££ of equipment.all of it totally superb all given of course by sponsers