Hello All - Mtc Optics

Hi All

Gary Cooper, Gary C, from MTC Optics here. No longer own MTC so now able to do a bit of shooting again hopefully :) I'm still doing a bit for the new owners so any scope queries or problems please feel free to ping me a question.

(On behalf of the Daystate MD ) I'd like to know of any Daystate problems, he is personally determined to investigate any quality issues that are perceived to be cropping up. As a first step I am trying to contact Pianoman if anybody can help please?

Nice forum, thanks for letting me join

• Like 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All. Many thanks for the welcome, it is appreciated. My sincere apologies for a late reply, I hadn't realised I had caused any interest I'd expected a direct contact and hadn't noticed mails from

Well done and well said Gary.   My thoughts on the current state of Daystate Ltd and your mission statement.,   I don't think the problems currently experienced are insumountable. The main and mo

You wish young man!   It's a classical-looking beauty of a tack driver. I was out with it on Sunday on my garden range. Shot a near-perfect, genuine one-hole group easily under a 5-pence piece, fre

Dont start them off about daystate they have just calmed down lol :laugh:

and iv just recommended some one to look at the mtc range of scopes to day

iv got the mtc mamba and i fecking love it

welcome to the mad house

and enjoy your shooting now your a free man lol :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ill pm him for you now Gary and let him no atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Right Gary iv pm,d him for you hope fully he will get it as soon as he signs in

Edited by bigmac 97kt

Don't talk to me about Daystates , every body knows how I feel about the over rated ,over priced pile of s**t

The MD must be aware whats going on , as loads of Regals have been returned with faults !!

Welcome ,Just hope you can help to sort the on going issues with Daystate :thumbs:

Don't talk to me about Daystates , every body knows how I feel about the over rated ,over priced pile of s**t

The MD must be aware whats going on , as loads of Regals have been returned with faults !!

Welcome ,Just hope you can help to sort the on going issues with Daystate :thumbs:

New you would not be long poping up hear we go again

:snack: :snack: :snack:

More popcorn mac? :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Never owned a Daystate, but must be honest and relay back what I've heard from some gunshops (the owners, not the custormers) - and its not great. Pretty much what's been said already.

From what I can see around here in the world of PCP, HWs and AAs dominate (on the whole).

Edited by Dr B

Cos you don't use it... Now :D

You wish young man!

It's a classical-looking beauty of a tack driver. I was out with it on Sunday on my garden range. Shot a near-perfect, genuine one-hole group easily under a 5-pence piece, freehand at 40 metres from prone position; my favourite. I'm really looking forward to hunting in the long summer days and evenings on my permissions with it.

Seriously thinking of buying another in .22. Even if it means paying to have it tuned to full 11+ ft/lbs. We'll see. Got a hankering for an HW80K for a summer customising project though. We'll see.

Best wishes mate.

Simon

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 3