A P Mccoy Calling It A Day

PROBABLY THE MOST PROFESSIONAL AND DEDICATED SPORTSMAN THATS EVER BEEN.WILL BE MISSED BUT WILL FINISH AT THE TOP.HARD AS NAILS AND PUTS ALL THE AIRY FAIRY OVERPAID OTHER SPORTSMEN TO SHAME.HOW MANY PEOPLE TURN UP FOR WORK THE DAY AFTER HAVING 32 STITCHES PUT IN THERE FACE.A TOP BLOKE AND HAS MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN MY OPINION.

• Like 4

Not my sport but you cant but admire the total professionalism & dedication of the man .Got chucked of a horse ONCE , uninjured (apart from pride ) that was me done with the critters..He is a true legend ..not to mention hard as nails ..The sport will miss him that's for sure .

PROBABLY THE MOST PROFESSIONAL AND DEDICATED SPORTSMAN THATS EVER BEEN.WILL BE MISSED BUT WILL FINISH AT THE TOP.HARD AS NAILS AND PUTS ALL THE AIRY FAIRY OVERPAID OTHER SPORTSMEN TO SHAME.HOW MANY PEOPLE TURN UP FOR WORK THE DAY AFTER HAVING 32 STITCHES PUT IN THERE FACE.A TOP BLOKE AND HAS MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN MY OPINION.

Yeh, not quite as hard as most cyclists though. They are proper hard men,

Yeh, or soccer players. They get 10s of 1000s a week and if someone touches their shin's they cry like a baby.

Yet, a jumps jockey get a little over £100 per ride and get kicked by horses, pick themselves up and are in the saddle 30 minutes later.

& cyclists don't even cry when they tear their lycra onesies ..!!... :whistling::whistling:

McCoy is certainly one of the best. Personally, Francombe or O'Neil did it for me. Different times and era to today. On the flat Cauthen or Starkey were the boys. Won some dosh on them lads.

Edited by cragman

& cyclists don't even cry when they tear their lycra onesies ..!!... :whistling::whistling:

Shut it you, or ah`ll hit yeh with ma leg waxer

I think most of us who bother with the horses have had a few quid out of him and lost plenty more, but what a sportsman, the dedication of him is unbelievable, he will be missed but i imagine he will still be in the sport, channel 4, racing uk, or at the races would be mad not to grab him, good luck to A,P. :notworthy: