Bad Injury

well was out as normal with the pups and big dogs and noticed the black pup limping as we neared the end of the walk got hold of stan had a good look and wasn't looking too good blood all over he has severed his tendon and a big cut under his toe had him right to vets and she confirmed it was that but to his toe so as i type he is at the vets getting treated .looks as though its been done from a glass bottle just smashed and lobbed in the long grass he is cumin on nice too till this happend

WP_20150202_001_zpsgpmzyhpb.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No need for it at all mate vets just rang me back all sewn up did a bit more damage than 1st thought but will be able run so I am a very happy man

He'll bounce back quicker than you think bud as already been said there's no rush now next season way off yet all best

That's a fecker, just a pup, being a pup is the best and worst of it, it's still growing/developing so will adapt and heal well but a shame as well that it will likely impact on a whole life. Fingers

FXXXEN PXSH MATE.

IM SICK OF WATCHIN FOR GLASS ROUND MA WAY .

WHEN I SEE THE YOUNG TEAM DRINKIN ROUND I ALWAYS WARN THE WEE CXNTS THAT IF MY DOGS BUST THERE FEET ON THE BOTTLES ILL BURST THEM.

IT, LL BE A LOT OF VISITS TO THE BEACH FOR YOU MATE.

THATS A SORE ONE.!

HANG IN THERE SON!

DOGS ARE HARDY FECKERS.

ATB.

FXXXEN PXSH MATE.

IM SICK OF WATCHIN FOR GLASS ROUND MA WAY .

WHEN I SEE THE YOUNG TEAM DRINKIN ROUND I ALWAYS WARN THE WEE CXNTS THAT IF MY DOGS BUST THERE FEET ON THE BOTTLES ILL BURST THEM.

IT, LL BE A LOT OF VISITS TO THE BEACH FOR YOU MATE.

THATS A SORE ONE.!

HANG IN THERE SON!

DOGS ARE HARDY FECKERS.

ATB.

wish i was that close to a beach feking miles away lol local woods for me buddy till the fuckers start smashing it down there