Sign in to follow this  
Carlkyla123

Lurcher Dog 100%

I have been out with Carl , he is genuine and I've seen the lurcher working , very fast dog , very good lamping and ferreting dog

• Like 1

If the mans offering s trial what's the problem.if I could not work my dogs dur to illness I'd let them go.not fair being locked up in kennel.

Rather than tell lies I'll stick to what I said socks, Just because you have your opinion don't mean I have to have the same one and I'm 44,AT

Well looks like you've got a bit of growing up to do then pal .........
I'll listen to you then socks I always take advice of random strangers on the internet atb AT

For sale down to me having a illness with trial if I'm well enough 3 year old mainly used on lumping rabbits works well in the day too please ring or text 07728570406 £200 a real honest buy for someone

If you was a bit closer mate I'd of had it off you in a heart beat

Rather than tell lies I'll stick to what I said socks, Just because you have your opinion don't mean I have to have the same one and I'm 44,AT

I'll listen to you then socks I always take advice of random strangers on the internet atb AT

It's got nothing to do with taking advice ... The man has just told you that he is recovering from cancer and you still haven't apologised for your original comment .... That tells me a lot about your character ...........

• Like 9

It's got nothing to do with taking advice ... The man has just told you that he is recovering from cancer and you still haven't apologised for your original comment .... That tells me a lot about your character ...........

socks sort your head out trying to paint me black with comments like that! the man never mentioned cancer he just said he was Ill and had to sell his dog,now go f**k yourself ye prick,how's that for character? and I couldn't give a f**k what you think of me,your worse using his illness to try and drag me down on here,I was being sarcastic with him because this time of year so many dogs come up for sale along with some blag of ill health or misfortune or whatever when really they can't be arsed looking after them summertime or their shite hope the fella makes a full recovery but hope you snap ye leg ye prick atb AT
  • Like 9

socks sort your head out trying to paint me black with comments like that! the man never mentioned cancer he just said he was Ill and had to sell his dog,now go f**k yourself ye prick,how's that for character? and I couldn't give a f**k what you think of me,your worse using his illness to try and drag me down on here,I was being sarcastic with him because this time of year so many dogs come up for sale along with some blag of ill health or misfortune or whatever when really they can't be arsed looking after them summertime or their shite hope the fella makes a full recovery but hope you snap ye leg ye prick atb AT

How rude ..........

• Like 2

How rude ..........

how low.......

How rude ..........

how low.......

Yes you are ........

Strange question but what's the dogs name .. Just my mate had this cross and moved it on and he's from South Wales as well

i am alot better thanks had a bone marrow last jan after having lukeamia for the second time im all in remision now but itll be a long time before il be walking round with a dog tried going out a few times but keep catching infections ending up back in hospital so it isnt doing me or the dog any favours , thanks for the get well posts boys means alot like i said this is a real chance to buy a good dog its not someone elseses rubish that has jacked in the season if u got the work this dog wants it 100%

You may have to excuse peoples scepticism,the amount of people that advertise dogs and the dross excuses they come up with to justify their lies is beyond belief at times,makes many of us a tad suspicious.Anyhows, good luck with the health issues mucker.You,ve possibly explored the option of asking somebody to run the dog on and returning it,if appropriate to your illness and recovery?.All the best.

Edited by morton
  • Like 4

Ripstop selling a dog due to illness aswell get well soon boys

if I had to sell my dog because I was sick I'd be even sicker! Makes no sense unless your gonna die! then if that's the case fair enough cost of funerals etc atb AT

Ripstop is full of shit, a mate of mind off here had it all organised to pick dog up and it's excuse after excuse. He's in hospital, then his mate can meet him. Then 3 different names and his voicemail was another different name. That blokes a peddler. Not wanting to meet people face to face and he had traveled all the way there was speaking to that ripstop saying he was 10 mins away and then he turned his phone off and the postcode took him to some shops.

Good luck with the sale sound like a canny dog

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this