Proven Stuff

first I think its down to proven line s and a dog or bitch should show the can do it in first season and injury free should get better and better

a lot of dogs can take 3 / 3 but not all can take 5/5 and so on and dog or bitch that can take 5 s on regulary is top dog ect

we don't have the ground or hares back here to do 5s on a regular basis unfortunately, but ye definitely need the breeding in them, true preban peter, the good 1s show it from day 1 and continue too show it I think. Breed Champs off champs and chumps off chumps
i know what you mean, but what did rocky marcianos dad do? Shoe maker, what did enzo calzaghe do? See lol
lol, talking dogs not boxers lol, as the saying goes ya often see a bad man with a good son or vice versa, but when it comes too dogs, ya don't see derby winners getting bred from the slowest dogs on the track, in any dog racing or horse racing people go too the best performers or best producers for performers, why should coursing be any different,
i know what your saying, just thought I'd chuck a spanner in the works lol

lol I know what yer saying but I rather breed champs to champs

me too

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

modesty is well and truely gone in ireland all you here now is my stuff is doing this my stuff is doing that what happened to a man going out hunting for the sport and if you have a good dog other men

just posted this topic lads cause i would like yere opinions on when a dog or bitch has proven itself imo a dog or bitch can be good very good in there first season but imo there far from proven dogs

big frankle looking in door for more food he getting no more after hear that

Posted Images

Andy

Did buddy not come from Ricky's brother he sold it to nuttal for 5 k I might be wrong buts that what I heard

But in the coursing world 5 k usely means £500 in our world as they are known for exaggerated numbers

I'm not sure Mark to be honest..I know he sold Judy for five grand..Minshaw owned Buddy at one stage lol..infact half of England owned it haha
He sure threw fire into offspring. C nuttal be first to admit he owned better runners.
  • Like 1

What about the good litter bred from a dog that couldent stop a rabbit and a 3/4 greyhound alsation what happened their ??????

lol, just 1 of those things I suppose welcome, but let's not forget that lass was a good hare bitch, not the biggest tank but take a great hare to last her 2 mins, fast tight bitch with a great mouth. Jake had a lot of breeding in him, can't say what he was like before we got him but when we did get him he wouldn't run out of your way let alone stop a hare, but they clicked, lass didn't leave anything else of worth and he got a lot of bitchs and don't think there were any world beaters either, hope this answers your question
  • Like 1

Too much jealousy about these days very rare you get a good man that will praise if your dig runs well. I'm the first to compliment a dog that runs well.

flynndog your spot on mate, if men spent more time worrying about their own and less about others they be doing well lol, begrudgers everywhere lol clowns if ya ask me
  • Like 5

There is far too much of it ive narrowed it down to 3 lads at a push that ill take or go out with now either jealous or boomerangs going back places I'm only 23 and have coursed all my life. I just can't get my head around them sort of people

Edited by flynndog
  • Like 5

There is far too much of it ive narrowed it down to 3 lads at a push that ill take or go out with now either jealous or boomerangs going back places I'm only 23 and have coursed all my life. I just can't get my head around them sort of people

it's always the 1s you least expect, but that's the joys of it
  • Like 2