Proven Stuff

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

modesty is well and truely gone in ireland all you here now is my stuff is doing this my stuff is doing that what happened to a man going out hunting for the sport and if you have a good dog other men

just posted this topic lads cause i would like yere opinions on when a dog or bitch has proven itself imo a dog or bitch can be good very good in there first season but imo there far from proven dogs

big frankle looking in door for more food he getting no more after hear that

Posted Images

Peter young bitch sandy of his red dog and channel,first season bitch showing great promise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=verl1oeG200&feature=youtube_gdata_player

thanks for putting up the clip cap,i cant manage getting them onto this site,she showing great promise, killed alot of longears this season, very tight worker, holds them up well which is good for me because as ya can see im a very bad runner lol
  • Like 2

I think people get too het up about it, proven is such a grey area as different blokes chuck different amounts of work at a dog......one blokes proven is another blokes not done much if you get my drift.

If you like something and you like how it's parents went to work then take a chance and cull out or keep accordingly.

Long as it puts a smile on your face and makes you happy.......if you realise it's not quiet what you wanted or it's not upto scratch then move on.

Now and again you get a dog that you become attached to and it's going nowhere but other than that it's stock management.

Like something that makes you like it and bin the rest.

JMHO

• Like 1

i seen so called proven dogs and bitches and bread them . does not mean that there pups will be any good . look bread the best dont mean you get the best .no matter what any one said when you do get a good one its all down to luck. in all the years i bread dogs i can say i own too great ones .its all shit