Punch Up ?

Basically I've just had words with a bloke that was just having a lot to say for himself , I thought for a moment it was on lol but he jacked. Anyway it got me thinking I haven't had a proper fight for 18 years . So when was the last time you had a fight?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most weeks at work there's some kind of skirmish,,of sorts,,,but working the doors you expect it,,,,   Thought a gang of black lads were going to have it last night cos we stoped them coming in,,,,w

When you see kids who just want to live their life and play with their pals yet they know thats not going to happen and so are just living in the here and now as best they can it really makes me reali

i young lad 19] threw a brick at my mothers car [day after dads funeral] i tried to find him but couldnt and it festered on me ,i was warned that he can do a bit and is constantly high as a kite a

Battered my missus's Ex's dad in the toilet of a boozer, about 4 year ago for mouthing off, next thing I know there's 3 boys piled through the door with hammers/bars etc, I picked up a pool cue and they pooped it, getting too old for it now, I'd have to spark them out with my first dig or I'd be out of breath!! :laugh:

• Like 8

my nickname was ,,the animal ,i was a snapper lol untill i got my gun licenses now ,im a mouse lol turn the other cheek & walk away everytime , its to precious to lose ive said it before , just walk away , :thumbs:

couldn't agree more but sometimes you can't and it on ya.

my nickname was ,,the animal ,i was a snapper lol untill i got my gun licenses now ,im a mouse lol turn the other cheek & walk away everytime , its to precious to lose ive said it before , just walk away , :thumbs:

I always try/tried to defuse the situation, give every chance to think about what they are doing, I still give anyone who fucks me off the "opportunity" have yet to be taken up on it :laugh: I think it's a great one!! It is they get to hit me once, if they knock me down or knock me out, that's it, forgotten about, I'll shake their hand, if I'm still standing then they suffer the consequences....... I think it's the thought of it as some of the lads I have offered it to could knock me out no problem!!! :laugh:

i young lad 19] threw a brick at my mothers car [day after dads funeral] i tried to find him but couldnt and it festered on me ,i was warned that he can do a bit and is constantly high as a kite anyway i waited outside his house 5am and he came out 6am he looked at me and said "lets dance old man" i got stuck into him but this f****r was like a coiled spring down i flung him up he popped -i was goosed 50yrs old lol he bit the f**k out my back and i jacked -worst feeling ever! credit to the prick though as i had snapped my watch and he caught up with me and handed it over tried to shake hands but i refused -limped home gashed knee fat lip teeth marks out my back and no sympathy from wife -would i do it again -yes if anyone tries to harm my family

• Like 15

i young lad 19] threw a brick at my mothers car [day after dads funeral] i tried to find him but couldnt and it festered on me ,i was warned that he can do a bit and is constantly high as a kite anyway i waited outside his house 5am and he came out 6am he looked at me and said "lets dance old man" i got stuck into him but this f****r was like a coiled spring down i flung him up he popped -i was goosed 50yrs old lol he bit the f**k out my back and i jacked -worst feeling ever! credit to the prick though as i had snapped my watch and he caught up with me and handed it over tried to shake hands but i refused -limped home gashed knee fat lip teeth marks out my back and no sympathy from wife -would i do it again -yes if anyone tries to harm my family

you stuck up for your family no shame in that mate.
  • Like 5