Android Boxes

They're not brilliant in my opinion, they're good though. If you like films and tv shows they're good. Get the sports too but not always brilliant quality. You need to do a fair bit of searching to find what you want. I prefer the skybox f5s to the android box, I paid £40 for the box and have used it a fair bit but now I've got my skybox up and running I will only use the android box for films

Why would you do that when the F5 let's you watch all the Movie Channels?? Do you mean Box Office movies??
No I mean cinema relaesed films. This past couple of weeks I have watched American sniper, dumb and dumber to, taken 3. The daughter had watched Paddington and Annie. Me and our lass have been watching back catalogues of stuff like max and daddy and bottom. As I say it's good for stuff like that but as a direct replacement for sky I wouldn't recommend it, that'd what the f5s is for
What's the picture quality like on the cinema releases? Any better than a pirate?

Some are in HD mate, some have subtitles some are just filmed in the cinema and put on, like I say if you don't mind searching you usually find a good version. Its best to wait a week or two after the release for the decent HD versions.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if its for tv and films save your money and download showbox

Don't know why everybody hasn't got one, the money you would save to paying 100 pound a month from Sky is unbelievable

So they stream content?? Can't see why you'd want one of those instead of those boxes you plug into your Sky box??

I was using a skybox (what i called chipped) but last week got this other box and iv'e just looked properly at it and its got a pic of a green (alien) android on it and is called smart media player, i admit i don't have a clue how to sort them but have a mate who say's he puts the info on them and brings it down for me, this new one is brilliant, got everything, watched taken 3, american sniper(brilliant) and a few others, best thing ever.

They're not brilliant in my opinion, they're good though. If you like films and tv shows they're good. Get the sports too but not always brilliant quality. You need to do a fair bit of searching to find what you want. I prefer the skybox f5s to the android box, I paid £40 for the box and have used it a fair bit but now I've got my skybox up and running I will only use the android box for films

Agree mate they are only good for movies tried watching a match very hard to get a good link have same set up as you .

• Like 1