Rock Dogs

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a croc of shit lol .......

Some great reading men!! I dont think there would be many foxes about without the safe haven fortresses for rearing cubs.

He should of dropped a knife down maybe the terrier would of brought 5 tails back up with him lol.

Posted Images

It a great sight watching a fox skipping across the rock after a bolt what do you lads prefer in working style in a rock dog i seen a small bitch work a out and out bayer but as soon as her turn his back shes nipping away at him and as bolted no end of foxes from rock and earth iv also seen a couple of bedlington type work rock really well up on the leg narrow in the chest but very hard in work both dogs and bitches . As for working rock to thing i think are important you/pals have some sort nollage of the places and the second thing is a good bunch of lads on hand to help out if things dont go to plan . Great thread lads ATB RT

another thing needed is sensible level headed shooters who know the areas worked can place themselves without being told & ALLWAYS know the direction of shots & any expected ricochets