First Time Both Teams Meet

Just a few days away........ lukey, northen yous looking foward to it? Going to be some atmosphere!

If Celtic play like they can and should, can see us winning with a good score.. It is a cup game, i was also about to say its also a old firm game.... Anything can happen.

Cant wait!!

3-1 Celtic! (hopefully :thumbs: )

Edited by Joe1888

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Btw I thought it was a really good touch the Celtic support donating £10000 to ricksens charity, sad watching the man fade away emotional day at ibrox yesterday

If Celtic can't beat rangers then there's something wrong! The whole 1st time the teams meet nonsense is a bit lame joe tbh. It would only take a few bottle merchants to cause an upset but think you's

If Celtic can't beat rangers then there's something wrong! The whole 1st time the teams meet nonsense is a bit lame joe tbh. It would only take a few bottle merchants to cause an upset but think you's will have too much quality. Oh how I would love for the upset, get it right round you's scumbags, oh f**k it's all coming back to Me lol can feel a big jock knew coming on LOL

You's have if all to lose Joe!

• Like 2

If Celtic can't beat rangers then there's something wrong! The whole 1st time the teams meet nonsense is a bit lame joe tbh. It would only take a few bottle merchants to cause an upset but think you's will have too much quality. Oh how I would love for the upset, get it right round you's scumbags, oh f**k it's all coming back to Me lol can feel a big jock knew coming on LOL

Bradford City were nt meant to have a chance against Chelsea in the cup last Saturday

Y.I.S Leeview

Bradford City were nt meant to have a chance against Chelsea in the cup last Saturday

Y.I.S Leeview

We all know what can happen in the cup games mate, Morton put them out last time around but I just can't see us doing them

Not long now lads, having a good wind up with friends and family past few days.... Hope the pitch isnt f****d today!

Talk of chelsea fans in glasgow, not what the game needs!

Really looking foward to this, will need to get my bet placed soon!