First Time Both Teams Meet

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Btw I thought it was a really good touch the Celtic support donating £10000 to ricksens charity, sad watching the man fade away emotional day at ibrox yesterday

If Celtic can't beat rangers then there's something wrong! The whole 1st time the teams meet nonsense is a bit lame joe tbh. It would only take a few bottle merchants to cause an upset but think you's

Ok mate as I said I even before they went to OF was always a fan of KT so just got to disagree with you on that lol browns 2nd touch was always a tackle lol

As I've said mate Broony has in the passed not been a favourite of mine but when he is out the team he is severely missed. We have all played against that player who just won't stop running and doesn't give you a minutes peace......wee b*****ds....lol

He has to be the first name on the team sheet at Celtic the now.

• Like 1

Ok mate as I said I even before they went to OF was always a fan of KT so just got to disagree with you on that lol browns 2nd touch was always a tackle lol

As I've said mate Broony has in the passed not been a favourite of mine but when he is out the team he is severely missed. We have all played against that player who just won't stop running and doesn't give you a minutes peace......wee b*****ds....lolHe has to be the first name on the team sheet at Celtic the now.

Those are the players you kick lol

celtic sign gm stevens and stuart armstrong from dundee u will that weaken united with a cup final against celtic coming up or do they have ready made replacements it just seems strange to sell at this time, rangers international limited sign five newcastle youngsters on loan, did mcdowel ask for these lads or did mike ashley tell him he was getting them.

celtic sign gm stevens and stuart armstrong from dundee u will that weaken united with a cup final against celtic coming up or do they have ready made replacements it just seems strange to sell at this time, rangers international limited sign five newcastle youngsters on loan, did mcdowel ask for these lads or did mike ashley tell him he was getting them.

Heard there actually 5 decent players. Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted springs to mind.

Heard there actually 5 decent players. Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted springs to mind.

How come? If they can help the team then still a chance of promotion for us

How come? If they can help the team then still a chance of promotion for us

Lol.....you honestly think your going to catch Hearts?

Don't need to catch them to have a chance of promotion

Fair point.....thought you were getting at that.

Still have to beat probably St Mirren or Motherwell.

Shocking that they have changed that really......wonder why they done that?....lol