Up And At Them

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well up this morning with a few lads of here,went to see the keeper,he wanted deer park checking 3 sets as we pull up at first set charlie sitting outside hole he makes of over field and towards a sma

A local shoot by me had 6 foxes last week and i bet it's smaller than Taz;s and 2 fella's are out with night vision every week shooting them as well as snares being out..It's breeding time and there c

Been on this lads ground not all of it but a fair bit plenty of things to hunt so if you've not been think twice about calling him a liar on this post

I'm laughing at you lot too. Fecking headers lol. Well done taz. Good write up taZ. Let us know how you get on next good day out taz. Your the man t

mate i give up with ya your just a little fish in this big pond happy hunting now go bore someone else

I always think its strange that people think that the way to rate a keeper is purely on the number of foxes he kills...... at this time of year foxes dont kill many pheasants... theres plenty of casualties lying around (no matter how good the pickers up are) its when the poults are first released and then upto the start of the shooting season that matters. (different on a wild bird/grouse shoot). That said, you don't really want foxes pooring out ofyour cover crops!

• Like 1

They're done extra thick bread when we going tazmania

meet you at the back of beyond 07.30 am on neverday
please can I come all this people seem to think you're a legend I want to learn from the best

No mate, 'us people' just think he's a good bloke who provides a great day out to those who have a bit of respect. ;)

hes a top man is taz .as good as they come . :thumbs:

mate i hunt everyweekend from october till april never fail whatever the weather and hunt with some good lads of here who can defo vouch for me,you come on a public forum and call a man a liar and expect nothing to be said arse,we have never blanked yet so dont be slagging lads you know nothing about and keep your opinions to yourself mate

you have never blanked thats a bold statement to make you must have a hunting paradise fair play if its correct but to be able to say from october to april you have foxes to ground is good going and to drop another dog in after you have just had another result after five hours which would then of been approaching dark doesnt seem the norm you had a cuppa at 10.30and then went to the next wood im guessing it would of been 11 at the earliest before the dog was entered 4 0clock by the times dog is out then drop another bitch in I must not be as keen as I thought I was I hope yur season continues going well mate im rather jealous

• 3 weeks later...

Texas Tom he said he is out every weekend without fail not that he never blanks

The goat isnt a kid he is someone winding ye all up and ye take the bait every time!

Nice post taz sounds like a great day

children will be children,your obviously a child who has been buggered many times,go back to school and leave us men to our work your just a prick that everyone on this site thinks you are,very shortly to be removed if ya carry on, BOY