Up And At Them

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well up this morning with a few lads of here,went to see the keeper,he wanted deer park checking 3 sets as we pull up at first set charlie sitting outside hole he makes of over field and towards a sma

A local shoot by me had 6 foxes last week and i bet it's smaller than Taz;s and 2 fella's are out with night vision every week shooting them as well as snares being out..It's breeding time and there c

Been on this lads ground not all of it but a fair bit plenty of things to hunt so if you've not been think twice about calling him a liar on this post

They're done extra thick bread when we going tazmania

meet you at the back of beyond 07.30 am on neverday
please can I come all this people seem to think you're a legend I want to learn from the best

No mate, 'us people' just think he's a good bloke who provides a great day out to those who have a bit of respect. ;)

They're done extra thick bread when we going tazmania

meet you at the back of beyond 07.30 am on neverday
please can I come all this people seem to think you're a legend I want to learn from the best

No mate, 'us people' just think he's a good bloke who provides a great day out to those who have a bit of respect. ;)

dead on

Feck me this thread has went hay wire. Taz you don't need to prove yourself to every one. What you do is up to you

mate know that,goat is just a little kid who will get nowhere in this game by GOATING 0thers sure he knows this but children will play and before ya ask goat no no no no ya cant come ever :D:icon_eek::tongue2::tongue2:

• Like 1

Hey pee dick, one thing I do not do or need is to have a lot of people around when I'm doing a bit. Neither do I need to come on the hunting life and tell the world about my good days for everyone to say well done. well done taz. Keep at it taz. Taz your the best Taz xxxxx

Hey pee dick, one thing I do not do or need is to have a lot of people around when I'm doing a bit. Neither do I need to come on the hunting life and tell the world about my good days for everyone to say well done. well done taz. Keep at it taz. Taz your the best Taz xxxxx

do i feel a bit of jealousy creeping in there goat never took ya for the jealous type,and whats this forum terrier write ups mate lads are laughing at ya your making a fool out of yourself mate :laugh: