Drone

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bought the lad a remote control helicopter for christmas nearly took the next door neighbours car out,then lost control shit myself gave my lad the control and went in doors. ...so have a bit of pra

I dont even take a camera out never mind a drone, every one i know who,s been done for dog work have one thing in commom, photo,s.

Lol funny enough hes not but he is a in the israelian military,,does raids in gaza and all sorts mad fecker

Mates got one 1000ft up it goes thermal camera the lot

Ive heard recently from a mate that they are using drones with thermal imaging cameras in Germany to locate young roedeer calves in large grass meadows, and relocate them to safe areas nearby. Years ago when the borders were closed between east and west Germany,alone in the west there were 50000 young roedeer calves killed during harvesting the hay and silage fields. This is probably the tip of the iceberg.

Mates got one 1000ft up it goes thermal camera the lot

Ive heard recently from a mate that they are using drones with thermal imaging cameras in Germany to locate young roedeer calves in large grass meadows, and relocate them to safe areas nearby. Years ago when the borders were closed between east and west Germany,alone in the west there were 50000 young roedeer calves killed during harvesting the hay and silage fields. This is probably the tip of the iceberg.

Interesting mate im sure they could come in handy for wildlife preservance ,, my freind was saying that he flys his in heavy winds but if blown off course drone automatically corrects itself back on course hard to understand if your controlling it ? Something to do with the gps ? He does alot of aeriel shots of golf courses wedding venues ect quite interesting. Be good to hover one at a nice height whilst ferreting be a good vid

• 4 months later...

Problem with drones is if you loose contact then your screwed, there's a few near me got them - have seen them a few times

chasing after them, one came down in the middle of the main road a few weeks ago.