After Planet Earth Loses Energy And Explodes

Estimated in 40 billion years, than what, is this it for mankind. I came to conclusion that humans ultimate goal should be producing a super fast space ship to search for another suitable planet.our goal is to survive beyond earth life expectancy.

Estimated in 40 billion years, than what, is this it for mankind. I came to conclusion that humans ultimate goal should be producing a super fast space ship to search for another suitable planet.our goal is to survive beyond earth life expectancy.

Newsflash mate, the human race will be long gone before the sun takes the Earth out, self inflicted most likely, but natural disaster if not. And its not 40 billion years :laugh:

Yea do like a bit of moonshineing and the guy was a legend been my avatar since day 1

Thought about looking at that, although I don't drink, just for the fun of doing it. Heard it's easy to make yourself really ill though, even blind. :icon_eek:

Why do you think man is trying to explore outer space\/,it's a natural instinct to expand your terrortory when it starts getting over crowded,but i think we've used up to many resorces to get to far away from this planet and do we as a race who's fecked up this planet deserve to do the same t others???