By Popular Demand! A NEW Picture of ..... MY FEET!

Guest Ditch_Shitter

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im sorry mate but i just dont believe that these are your feet that have been stuck in boots for 9 months..........but !! in the other hand,if you were to tell me they belonged to a 9 month old corpse which had lay and decomposed through the summer months.............

Edited by gaz

Reminds me of a joke Pat and Mick went to the dance Mick never sat down all night he spies Pat standing in the corner hows it going Pat never got a dance all night Pat replies Mick says take those socks off they smell a bit iffy after the dance Mick inquires any good Pat no no good replies Pat did you do what i told you asks Mick i did says Pat i have them in me top pocket

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Macnas; That was a blinder! :laugh:

Moll; No, love. Not as I remember. And I've thus bought 'Commando' brand socks ever since! Seriously! I have two pairs now and I Do take them off, every night ;)

Nelson; PM me a reminder and I'll shoot " The Leitrim Experiment " tomorrow, under natural light. It's still there, as far as I'm aware :good:

Salter; Real me? Just some skinny old c*** with a diseased heart and a f*cked up mind, who cares more about Dogs than I do about the entire human race put together.

But I'm not a Sociopath; As brilliantly portrayed by Brian Cox in my avatar there, in the far too widely unappreciated film, ManHunter.

And that's truly about as honest a brief appraisal of myself, right now, as I can come up with :good:

Commando Socks are really good, they are the ones the british military issue, i wouldn't wear anything else with boots.......i dont wear mine much more than a week though before washing them, i have a few pairs i have had 8 years...and some i bought two weeks ago, they are indistinguishable the old ones dont show any signs of wear

DS you are a strange one.....get the butter shots up again :whistling:

Good on ya for sharing ditch :thumbs: most would keep them under wraps. Was you living on the streets.....or in a ditch........i cant understand why anyone would want to keep there boots on for a week never mind 9 months! Your a very strange and intriguing man. There should be one of you in every shop door way........ohh there is :whistling: Not really mate :thumbs: Keep on posting i love reading about your life and experiments. A lad could learn a great deal from a man like you. Maybe one day ill meet you mate :thumbs:

Your friend Witton :thumbs: