Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

order and money sent. one member couldn't get the transfer sorted so we'll look after him once he gets internet banking sorted.

so 17 lamps on the way.

$2674.95 sent which cost £1834, i took a small hit on the price due to the banks exchange rate today the f**kers. the lamps worked out at £107.88 each when the money was sent!!!! few lads sent extra so it doesnt work out so bad. just remember ye owe me one lads!!! lol

I've sent you £20 over pal I hope it covers a bit of the cost , you shouldn't have to fund anything you've done enough arranging this for the lads .atb bud

• Like 5

order and money sent. one member couldn't get the transfer sorted so we'll look after him once he gets internet banking sorted. so 17 lamps on the way. $2674.95 sent which cost £1834, i took a small hit on the price due to the banks exchange rate today the f**kers. the lamps worked out at £107.88 each when the money was sent!!!! few lads sent extra so it doesnt work out so bad. just remember ye owe me one lads!!! lol

I've sent you £20 over pal I hope it covers a bit of the cost , you shouldn't have to fund anything you've done enough arranging this for the lads .atb bud

Mate you didnt have to do that, with the few quid others gave it almost covered it anyway. So enough!!!

Thanks very much for that folks, its covered now so relax!! Im starting to gain some faith again that there are some decent folk about and not every f**ker is out to screw you!!!

ATB FD

• Like 6

not yet mate, have sent alot of emails since the money went through, i had a row with them over the price they are putting on the invoice. they reconed they couldn't put down anything other than what each lamp actually cost including shipping, £108 odd quid, but i kicked up and said no way, they had previously agreed to lower the documented price, after telling them to refund the money they eventually agreed to lower the price so if anyone does get caught for duty on them at least the value will be $20 dollars instead of £108 pounds!!!! lol recon we should have tracking numbers early next week, they are issued when they leave china.

• Like 1