Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

Mine has just arrived. on first impressions it looks a real sturdy well put together thing. Would fit in a decent sized pocket. IE cargo pants side pocket. Has a bit of weight to it but not overly heavy as to get uncomfortable after a hour or 2 of carrying around. Easy on/off switch and easy operable mode setting. I'll be nipping out in a couple of hours just to try it and see what the the beam throw is like. Have a couple of fields that are a good 400/500 yards length so if it shines the edges up of these easily then it'll be as good as the striker. Will need to travel a fair distance to test on bigger land but as a first outing 400/500 yards shine should be ok. If i get 600/700 out of it then it will match the blitz i reckon but that is pure speculation at this point.

The torch comes with a decent case and carry pouch. Aswell as the usual charger/car charger/usb charger. I also got a free belt thrown in which was unexpected. Like i say i'll pop back on and update my findings later on. Also the charging system is pretty smart using a magnet attachment which is done in a second so no faffing around trying to undo rubber grommits to plug into. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Mine has just arrived. on first impressions it looks a real sturdy well put together thing. Would fit in a decent sized pocket. IE cargo pants side pocket. Has a bit of weight to it but not overly heavy as to get uncomfortable after a hour or 2 of carrying around. Easy on/off switch and easy operable mode setting. I'll be nipping out in a couple of hours just to try it and see what the the beam throw is like. Have a couple of fields that are a good 400/500 yards length so if it shines the edges up of these easily then it'll be as good as the striker. Will need to travel a fair distance to test on bigger land but as a first outing 400/500 yards shine should be ok. If i get 600/700 out of it then it will match the blitz i reckon but that is pure speculation at this point.

The torch comes with a decent case and carry pouch. Aswell as the usual charger/car charger/usb charger. I also got a free belt thrown in which was unexpected. Like i say i'll pop back on and update my findings later on. Also the charging system is pretty smart using a magnet attachment which is done in a second so no faffing around trying to undo rubber grommits to plug into. :thumbs:

are you taking the blitz to compare stabba ?

i'm gunna be comparing it to the striker tonight mate. I know the striker's limitations on the land i'm going to be looking on so will be comparing it to that for now. Truth be known i very rarely use a blitz anyway so if this torch blinds the striker then it'll be good enough for me. :thumbs: Get ready folks coz there may be a striker variable and lithium 14amp for sale soon :laugh:

• Like 1

i'm gunna be comparing it to the striker tonight mate. I know the striker's limitations on the land i'm going to be looking on so will be comparing it to that for now. Truth be known i very rarely use a blitz anyway so if this torch blinds the striker then it'll be good enough for me. :thumbs: Get ready folks coz there may be a striker variable and lithium 14amp for sale soon :laugh:

thats all i use tbh if it out performs that in good style i will be happy

• Like 1

A tight beams good.no pointhaving a wide beam .I've got a led cree with one led in very good takes four batts and you just plug charger direct into torch.fella in HK reckons he adapted them like this .28 pound.never carry a big battery again.them coils wind me up too.hook it on my pocket and away

• Like 3

Mine has just arrived. on first impressions it looks a real sturdy well put together thing. Would fit in a decent sized pocket. IE cargo pants side pocket. Has a bit of weight to it but not overly heavy as to get uncomfortable after a hour or 2 of carrying around. Easy on/off switch and easy operable mode setting. I'll be nipping out in a couple of hours just to try it and see what the the beam throw is like. Have a couple of fields that are a good 400/500 yards length so if it shines the edges up of these easily then it'll be as good as the striker. Will need to travel a fair distance to test on bigger land but as a first outing 400/500 yards shine should be ok. If i get 600/700 out of it then it will match the blitz i reckon but that is pure speculation at this point.The torch comes with a decent case and carry pouch. Aswell as the usual charger/car charger/usb charger. I also got a free belt thrown in which was unexpected. Like i say i'll pop back on and update my findings later on. Also the charging system is pretty smart using a magnet attachment which is done in a second so no faffing around trying to undo rubber grommits to plug into. :thumbs:

Spot on stabba, make sure to let us know what you think later after you've used it. I am happy with mine but everyone has different preferences i suppose! Very eager to hear what you think tho, hurry up and get out with it!!

• Like 3

just spotting rabbits ..i hunt hilly ground and has abit cover ..mate was struggling to pick rabbits..even when i spotted one for him....he also had a supbeam torch with him which threw just a good spot but had more light spill so in my eyes his torch was bettermaybe its just me but its bigger than i thought it would look...for giving fields a quick scan just to see whert games sitting..its a big no no..as spots too tight

Mate supbeam and acebeam are the same light. Acebeam is the new name for the manufacturer that was formerly supbeam, the k40 is the older model they do, that has a tight beam and more of a yellow light than the k50 but its run times are not as good. Very good lamp aswell tho IMO, a mate does a hell of a lot of lamping and thats all he carries, (k40) the k50 is a newer updated more powerful version of the k40.

Just got back in. No import tax to start with :laugh:

Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up.

As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful setting.

As good as a blitz? Quite possibly but yet to confirm.

light too white? imo no it isn't. If youv'e used a cree before then you'll be used to it. If not it may take a little getting used to. Plus quarry's eyes are a different colour also. But with this powerful a light you'll know exactly what species it is you are lighting up.

Imo if it bunny's you are after then mid power range would suit you on this torch. I easily lamped as far as a striker on the next to strongest setting and that would be ideal for most situations. The strongest setting would bag you most species should the course go long so to speak imo.

Tbh i'm quite impressed by it.

So the choice is your's. Buy it or don't but those that don't will be forever wondering :thumbs:

• Like 7

Also just like to add. Where i lamped tonight there was a fair bit of ambient lighting. so perhaps there may be a little more power to the beam than i initially thought. :thumbs:. By that i mean the torch will be more powerful the darker the surroundings.

• Like 2