Driving Fields, Leaving Gates Open!!!!!!!!!!!! Twats!!!!!

Just been speaking to the local keeper who wasn't too happy and who can blame him. He had someone driving the land on the estate lamping. Going through electric fences and leaving gates open. Dogs running free killing gear and leaving it lying around. Well who ever drives this red Isuzu thanks very much. Farmers and police are every where looking for anyone out with a dogs. These idiots are not dog men. They have no respect for the countryside or those that live in it. No respect for their dogs or the quarry. complete tossers!!!!!!

• Like 8

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The landowner has no option but to call the police and only an idiot would think otherwise, to call him a grass is bullshine. Let's put it in perspective , they have the upper hand they know where he

Just been speaking to the local keeper who wasn't too happy and who can blame him. He had someone driving the land on the estate lamping. Going through electric fences and leaving gates open. Dogs run

This is nothing new sadly. .Although imo driving the fields does throw more work at the dogs. Saying that there is no excuse for causing damage to gates/fences/hedges. Or not disposing of the said qua

Posted Images

if this keeper spent all tis time watcin poachers in theyre red isuzu smashing through electic fences with dogs running loose leaving dead gear up n down the shop why did he not confront them............he has a good account of what went on description of vehicle etc but couldnt drop onto them.........

Edited by as88
  • Like 1

This is nothing new sadly. .Although imo driving the fields does throw more work at the dogs. Saying that there is no excuse for causing damage to gates/fences/hedges. Or not disposing of the said quarry in a reasonable manner.

In my experience the one's shouting loudest about tearing the fields up are the one's who've never actually tried it.

• Like 6

This is nothing new sadly. .Although imo driving the fields does throw more work at the dogs. Saying that there is no excuse for causing damage to gates/fences/hedges. Or not disposing of the said quarry in a reasonable manner.

In my experience the one's shouting loudest about tearing the fields up are the one's who've never actually tried it.

Never tried it and never will. On permission would be a different story. But poaching in a vehicle smashing gates down? Ripping someone's fields up. What a joke.

Poaching is one man and his dog. Or not at all.

• Like 2

Get ten times more graft for the dogs driving but still have respect for land and gates! It takes 2 seconds for someone to shut the gate behind you + no one knows your in there then ha

true :thumbs: why bring trouble on your back in the 1st place, as above just close the gates after you, its worth it because if nobody on your case that night, you can stay out longer see more game . regards dumping game it prob not rabbits anyway , don't know why they don't pick it up next day on the school run , or use 2 cars that night . I can see why lads don't want drive with game in the back, but do the above and you not got to . :yes: the e/fences are feckin pain though they should turn them off at night :laugh: only joking lol.

• Like 2

Get ten times more graft for the dogs driving but still have respect for land and gates! It takes 2 seconds for someone to shut the gate behind you + no one knows your in there then ha

true :thumbs: why bring trouble on your back in the 1st place, as above just close the gates after you, its worth it because if nobody on your case that night, you can stay out longer see more game . regards dumping game it prob not rabbits anyway , don't know why they don't pick it up next day on the school run , or use 2 cars that night . I can see why lads don't want drive with game in the back, but do the above and you not got to . :yes: the e/fences are feckin pain though they should turn them off at night :laugh: only joking lol.

Hang it till the next day.... :thumbs:

With driving you can still do it with respect! you no what's what when your out, don't go where it's to wet and chew it up, stay off crops, shut gates, don't take what's not yours and every ones happy farmers lampers and the dogs!! I only have to hit a speed bump and the dogs go mental trying to get out the windows thinking we're on to somthing ha

i can drive the stubbles and around the edges of the fields on my perm only do this because the perm is vast and i acount for plenty this way i do go on foot also as for destroying gate well there a spanner plane and simple

I lamp from the road and if it looks worth walking that's what I do... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ad my best nights out driving fields put loads of game Infront of the dogs doing it. And never smashed a gate down or hedgerows we have moved big logs and other stuff blocking gates but put it back after we ad done. Now I only walk the land as other lads driving the land did smash gates n hedgerows and rob the farms Makeing it too hot to drive land. Still have good nights on foot and a laugh tho but you carnt get half the game you can driving the land

• Like 2

Just been speaking to the local keeper who wasn't too happy and who can blame him. He had someone driving the land on the estate lamping. Going through electric fences and leaving gates open. Dogs running free killing gear and leaving it lying around. Well who ever drives this red Isuzu thanks very much. Farmers and police are every where looking for anyone out with a dogs. These idiots are not dog men. They have no respect for the countryside or those that live in it. No respect for their dogs or the quarry. complete tossers!!!!!!

8 foot scaffolding board with a shit load of nails bashed trough sharp sorts them out sooner or later you will get one .