A Very Ruff Night

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IT FELT RIGHT TO GIVE MARS A RUN OUT LAST NIGHT,,, AND WHAT A RUFF NITE TO START HER BACK IT WAS LIKE BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NORTH SEA,,TOOK ALL YER TIME TO OLD THE LAMP WITH 1 HAND,,,,THE NIGHT

It's the same thing mate,,,I think acidosis is the comon name

AFTER 35 YEARS OF MESSING WITH DOGS,, YOU ARE STILL LEARNING,,,SOME GOOD ADVICE BIN GIVEN, ON THIS LATIC ACID,,,ITS SOME,THINK YOU PASS BYE AS 1 OF THEM THINGS, BIT MORE TO IT THAN THAT,,,, YOU NEVER

Posted Images

it was a very rough night on them hills and hard work at times felt like someone was trying to push you over,,lol

was good to see Mars back at it

She ran very well,,,in fact she was very full on you could tell shes had not been out for a good while.

Will have another do after crimbo Jim before that moon gets up.

• Like 1

good to get out my favorite nite for birds were nights like this ,and you new everything was along the hedge sides or wood sides ,before the ban, roe hare ,would sit tight on a wood side if the rain was pelting , set a side was good to as you could get right on top them as there was dry cover to clap in ,good nite getting afew swishis

It's called asidosis,,,spelling,,all to do with a build up of lactic acid in the muscles

Was thinking of something differant mate but tinned tomatoes spring to mind something to do with the potasium in them helps against the problem but dont take it as read because its just a distant memory

I was thinking of rhabdylymosis https://www.vetstream.com/ its on here but carnt do a link to the exact bit atb 2.8

It's called asidosis,,,spelling,,all to do with a build up of lactic acid in the muscles

Was thinking of something differant mate but tinned tomatoes spring to mind something to do with the potasium in them helps against the problem but dont take it as read because its just a distant memory

I was thinking of rhabdylymosis https://www.vetstream.com/ its on here but carnt do a link to the exact bit atb 2.8

Try this link

https://www.vetstream.com/canis/Content/Disease/dis60304.asp

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 1

ALL SEEMS WELL,,, MARS HIS FLYING ABOUT IN THE SNOW,,,,,, MAY BE RABBITS FOR THE TIME BEING WILL BED HER BACK IN,, THE BIGGER STUFF MITE JUST TAKE HER MUCLES TO THE LIMIT,, THAT WAS THE PROBLEM BEFORE,,, TAKING HER BODY TO THE EDGE, ON BIGGER GAME,,,,, THIS LAST TIME I TOOK HER,,, I DID GIVE HER SOME CRUSHED BANANA ,,WITH SOME GLUCOSE DRINK,,,,,, NOT SAYING IT WORKS BUT IT MITE OF HELPED A LITTLE,,,,

Years ago, i had the same with A bitch i had. She nearly melted away after a very hard course on a hare. She came right again, but never ran the same again, retired to rabbits.. ever since then, i have used electrolytes, like recharge, which i find prevents it..

post-86469-0-95609600-1419636410_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saluki246

It's the same thing mate,,,I think acidosis is the comon name

• Like 4

t jones i believe jims yas name , what thy can use when running her ,has i have used to good stead .csj do a high energy bar for dogs burning the calories thee very good give bits through the night .can be the difference than the normal she looks to be the type that feels it and runs her back off i know yas do well with thee animals but trust me these are very good little bits lots a energy quickly good luck with her had a animal like but a bull xs type she was same but good animal the bars helped through and beyond good luck with her atb bunnys.

t jones i believe jims yas name , what thy can use when running her ,has i have used to good stead .csj do a high energy bar for dogs burning the calories thee very good give bits through the night .can be the difference than the normal she looks to be the type that feels it and runs her back off i know yas do well with thee animals but trust me these are very good little bits lots a energy quickly good luck with her had a animal like but a bull xs type she was same but good animal the bars helped through and beyond good luck with her atb bunnys.

AFTER 35 YEARS OF MESSING WITH DOGS,, YOU ARE STILL LEARNING,,,SOME GOOD ADVICE BIN GIVEN, ON THIS LATIC ACID,,,ITS SOME,THINK YOU PASS BYE AS 1 OF THEM THINGS, BIT MORE TO IT THAN THAT,,,, YOU NEVER NO WHAT PROBLEM HIS ROUND THE CORNER,, UNLESS YOUR DOG,S HAS BIN UN'LUCKY AND HAVE ADD EVERY ILL'NESS ETC THERE HIS LIKE I SAID YOUR LEARNING ALL THE TIME,,,,,I JUST HOPE 2014 IS WELL BEHIND ME,,,DONT NEED ANOTHER ONE LIKE THAT,,,,,,,

• Like 3

PREVENTIVE OR PREVENTION MITE NOT BE THE RIGHT WORD, IN MOST CASE,S ,,,,,, IT CAN APON WHEN A DOG PUSHES ITS SELF OVER THE LIMITS ON SOME GAME THAT TAKES IT TO BREAKING POINT,,,,,AND THAT MITE BE ITS 1ST RUN OF THE DAY OR NITE,,, WITCH IT WAS IN MY CASE BOTH DOG AND GAME COME TO WALKING SPEED,,,,,,, SOME DOGS DONT NO WHEN TO CALL IT A DAY,,,,,THIS THEN BECOMES OUT OF THE OWNERS HANDS,,,,,,

Edited by tjones3862