A Very Ruff Night

IT FELT RIGHT TO GIVE MARS A RUN OUT LAST NIGHT,,, AND WHAT A RUFF NITE TO START HER BACK IT WAS LIKE BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NORTH SEA,,TOOK ALL YER TIME TO OLD THE LAMP WITH 1 HAND,,,,THE NIGHT GO,S LIKE THIS,,LOFTI ADD PROBLEMS GET TO THE AREA WIND RAIN AND TREES IN THE ROAD,,SO HE ADD A LONG DRIVE ROUND, IN THE MEAN TIME,, I GAVE MARS 7 BUNNYS GETTING 6,,,THEN LOFTI PULLS UP AT THE FARM,, whistling2.gif SO I HEAD BACK AND WE HAVE RUN FOR RUN,,,,THAT WAS FINE BY ME GAVE MARS A BREAK,,, WE GOT PISS WET TO THE PANTS /SOCKS INFACT EVERY THINK,,,SO WE CALLED IT A NITE,,LOFTI ADD WORK 1ST THING TODAY,,,,,,,THE NUMBER WE GOT WAS 24 WITH MARS AND 17 WITH MEG,, TOTAL OF 41,,,,,,BOTH DOGS RAN WELL,,, THE RABBITS ADD A DRIVEING WIND WITH RAIN IN IT,,,AND THEY SEEMED A LITTLE ON EDGE,,,,,, MARS SEEMS FINE TODAY,,, FINGERS X,,,,,

IMG_2171_zps20224f0c.jpg

IMG_2177_zps3c7d1488.jpg

• Like 13

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IT FELT RIGHT TO GIVE MARS A RUN OUT LAST NIGHT,,, AND WHAT A RUFF NITE TO START HER BACK IT WAS LIKE BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NORTH SEA,,TOOK ALL YER TIME TO OLD THE LAMP WITH 1 HAND,,,,THE NIGHT

It's the same thing mate,,,I think acidosis is the comon name

AFTER 35 YEARS OF MESSING WITH DOGS,, YOU ARE STILL LEARNING,,,SOME GOOD ADVICE BIN GIVEN, ON THIS LATIC ACID,,,ITS SOME,THINK YOU PASS BYE AS 1 OF THEM THINGS, BIT MORE TO IT THAN THAT,,,, YOU NEVER

Posted Images

great night out there last night lads. . typical that the best weather we've had in ages comes when were all busy working.

Could do with some Lino or a bit of laminate down in your Kitchen Jim... lol.

Merry Xmas.

Nice one jim,,,,glad she's ok after all the problems,,,yes it's been a great last week for lamping,,,just wished I had gone

YOUR NOT MISSING MUCH,,TO BE HONEST TOMO, THE LAST COUPLE OF TIMES IVE BIN ON THE LAMP,,,I HAVE THOUGHT WHAT THE THE FOOK AM I DOING HERE, YOU MAY HAS WELL BE ON A FISHING BOAT OUT AT SEA PULLING IN A NUMBER OF FISH,,,I DONT NO IFF IVE BIN THERE AND DONE TO MANY TIMES,,,,I HAVE ENJOYED MEETING UP WITH ARRON AND A COUPLE OF IS MATES,,,AND SHAVER,,,GOING FERRETING TALKING SHAGGING AND HAVING A GOOD LAUGH,,ETC ETC LOL AND HAVING A CAN OF BEER WHEN WE FINISED,,,AND NOT TO MENTION YOU GET TO SEE A GREAT LAND SCAPE,,,,,, MARS SEEMS TO BE GETTING BACK ON HER FEET JUST BIN PLAYING ABOUT WITH HER

IMG_9172_zps280fb002.jpg

IMG_9165_zps00da8991.jpg

IMG_9166_zps71acb72c.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

Great News Jim

That bitch has recovered very well if she did have the screws mate.

its bin all'moxt 48 hour since she come back, from the trip out,,,,the time before that the labtic kicked in about that many hours after,,,,, i just hope i can put that problem behind me and it dont happen again,,,,,,, it knocked her for 6, all her meat fell off her,,,,,

IMG_2118_zps4cd96ea8.jpg

Edited by tjones3862