Armed Tresspassers Fined !

Just goes to show how times have changed, my old man got done for it twice years ago. Once he was given a small fine for tresspassing on the railway and once he was dicharged when him and his mate got caught shooting starlings on some national trust land. In the second case, the magistrate said it wasnt serious because they were only shooting vermin. :laugh:

Been done for similar,,,when I was a young fella,,,poaching with a 4.10,,, we got spotted ,,hid the gun and did a runner,,,unfortunately ,,the bloke that seen us new us,,,and the cops found the gun,,,I got 5 separate charges for that incident,,,3 of wich were firearms offences ,,one being I didn't even have a licence ,,I got £150 fine,,,that was it ,,no jail,,no C.S,,,just a fine...

• Like 1

Youd get Jail these days Tomo..

I Got stopped a few year back with Air rifle..

Was down the station and got told I could get ten year for trespass with fire arm..

Farmer done the right thing and it all got dropped was boundary issue :whistling:

Youd get Jail these days Tomo..

I Got stopped a few year back with Air rifle..

Was down the station and got told I could get ten year for trespass with fire arm..

Farmer done the right thing and it all got dropped was boundary issue :whistling:

My first ever offence was shooting an air rifle in a public place,tin cans,took me to juvenile court and fined me £15.

£15 must of been a few good years back that mate :laugh::laugh:

I am 33 but even in my teens we would plink down the river - parks..

Youd get a armed response today's climate.

Piss off,it was no more than 39 years ago.I was 2?.
  • Like 1

Many years ago while returning from a nights lamping with my lamping buddy who I had known for many years,said he was to knackered to drive home.So I offered to drive home(we were using his car that night,we use to take it in turns who's vehicle to take)anyway I said to him"Paul you'd better tell me your full details just in case we get pulled by police and I'll pretend to be you.no problem Mike he replied but you do know I haven't got a licence not even a provisional !

I'd been traveling all over the country for years with this guy and he never had a license.He ended up driving home that night.

• Like 3