Edinburgh

Thinking of taking my misses up to Edinburgh for a few days between Boxing Day and New Year with maybe a day or so further up in the highlands. Any one recommend anything thats stand out amazing in Edinburgh and any where that would be nice at this time of year round the highlands? I was going to go to York instead but some one mentioned Scotland and as ive never really been thought it would be abit of a change. Cheers

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get te fuckk Northern   Nairn is better than Weegieland

Mexico..... Can't you f***ing read?!?!

at least in weegieland people will talk to you never meet so many ignorant people since I've started to work in Edinburgh the only decent people is the polish haha

Posted Images

Depends how far you want to go up mate, kinloch lodge is good in the highlands, letterfinlay is good for getaway for a few days cracking scenery and good prices, don't know about Edinburgh I try stay away from it constant chaos lol going to need to go this week with the kids tho for wu ter wonderland.

Thinking of taking my misses up to Edinburgh for a few days between Boxing Day and New Year with maybe a day or so further up in the highlands. Any one recommend anything thats stand out amazing in Edinburgh and any where that would be nice at this time of year round the highlands? I was going to go to York instead but some one mentioned Scotland and as ive never really been thought it would be abit of a change. Cheers

Yes , the road back to England :thumbs::laugh::laugh:

Cheers Fort Augustus sounds good tbh and what i was thinking of. My misses is from Mexico so i want to show her some howling weather and some great scenery. Been to Edinburgh before but i just got hammered and she aint a great drinker. Cheers for the tips.

mary kings close, they discovered under buildings in Edinburgh streets, that remained in tact, at the time of the plaque.

you are taking round, and told all the history, also the ghost tours Mercat tours are the best, you are taking round all the old closes in the City, classed as ghost tours, they are more of actual gruesome historical events, tales of English being nailed by the lugs, (ears) to the tollbooth door, and lots of tales of hangings and torture, the one we were on the Lady taking the tour was excellent. lasted a while and was well worth the money.

mary kings close, they discovered under buildings in Edinburgh streets, that remained in tact, at the time of the plaque.

you are taking round, and told all the history, also the ghost tours Mercat tours are the best, you are taking round all the old closes in the City, classed as ghost tours, they are more of actual gruesome historical events, tales of English being nailed by the lugs, (ears) to the tollbooth door, and lots of tales of hangings and torture, the one we were on the Lady taking the tour was excellent. lasted a while and was well worth the money.

"The one we were on the Lady taking the tour was excellent. lasted a while and was well worth the money"

I don't think that would go down well with his mrs mate :laugh: