Mother Nature Reclaiming Chernobyl

Would mind BH being in my team on The Chase but f**k sitting next to him in the pub...lol

You think he actually goes to the pub? I reckon he's like Rainman and doesn't talk in person...

......& only fly's with quantas...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love that, how awesome is this planet that things can grow and live again where men can't

It's a shame we have to rely on old Mother Nature to put our shit right though, It makes me think of the miners who took a suicide mission, to dig under the place to secure the core with concrete, top

drone flys over chernobyl, wont be long till mother nature fully reclaims it.  

Well the pretending not to be a geek horse has f***ing bolted so why not. lol

Inverse square law is the mathematical relationship between flux/count rate/radiation intensity and distance from the radioactive source. It mathematically shows that by doubling the distance from the source causes the count rate/intensity to drop by the square of that (a factor of 4!). So simply, if you are getting hit by 100 gammas per second at 1m, stepping back to 2m will reduce that count rate to 25 gammas per second. So you can see how understanding this principle is useful in radiation safety.

It's based on simple spherical geometry and assumes a point like source and is of course statistical in nature because we are dealing with radioactive decay, which is random.

aw happy days bh,so with everyone agreeing years ago that the universe is not static,that it is expanding from its beginnings,what would happen if you used the inverse square law,for our solar system,no wait our moon even,what would happen?

jeez bh you look down to many microscopes today lol

I never mentioned god ya madman haha I was just asking what would happen to our solar system,universe if you applied that law.

calm your hormones im taljing science here lol