The Weekend

BIG TOM

A bit late I know but I did write a cracking write up on Sunday evening but the phone froze and lost the lot so this will have to do you haha

We'll both Saturday and Sunday I hit the dairy farm to concentrate on the corvids whilst being hidden in the cattle shed total for both days was if I remeber correctly 3 jackdaws and 6 magpies a nice little bag that I enjoyed shooting so not many pics as the shots were taken over the slurry pit and I didn't fancy crawling through that for a picture so here's the few I did take cheers lads Atb Tommy Tom

• Like 1

Nice job there, I think I personally enjoy shooting around farmyards more than any other form of airgun shooting (its probably just the lazy sod in me thinking it means less trecking about :D ). Out of interest what's the orange bit of kit on the second photo? I'm guessing at some sort of skid steer loader :) All the best and keep knocking those corvids on the head ;)

• Like 1

Top class as usual Tom, looks a good place bud :victory: :victory: :victory:

Mind if ever i do get down to your neck of the woods don't think your sending me in after them ether :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cheers mate and yes that's your job for sure haha I get enough cow shit in work as it is haha ?

Nice job there, I think I personally enjoy shooting around farmyards more than any other form of airgun shooting (its probably just the lazy sod in me thinking it means less trecking about :D ). Out of interest what's the orange bit of kit on the second photo? I'm guessing at some sort of skid steer loader :) All the best and keep knocking those corvids on the head ;)

Thanks mate and yes it is a bob cat skid steer my Babey haha do more work with that than any other machine a real work tool we couldn't do with out ?