Cleverly V Bellew

That Was Terrible They Both Looked Shattered After 6 Or 7 Rounds & These Are Athletes ?? The Build Up Was Better . Now That Anthony Joshua He Is An Athlete , I Think Britain Has A V.Good Heavyweight In Him !!

He's no Tyson fury......................

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a lousy fight.....no passion,no power,no skills.....Cleverly is not a cruiserweight in my opinion and Bellew won it purely on natural size ......if we dont hear tomorrow that Cleverly broke his r

Sadly didn't come close to living up to the hype. Curious that both were talking post fight about a potential 'decider' at the millenium stadium!!! Don't think that even Matchroom & Sky could pull

Hope cleverly wins simple because bellew irritates the shit out of me

That Was Terrible They Both Looked Shattered After 6 Or 7 Rounds & These Are Athletes ?? The Build Up Was Better . Now That Anthony Joshua He Is An Athlete , I Think Britain Has A V.Good Heavyweight In Him !!

He's no Tyson fury......................

Lol

Gnash ....something definitely wrong with his hand

• Like 1

What a waste of money that was!...Cleverly said straight after the fight there was nothing wrong with his right hand...he should retire...looked to me like he threw the fight to set up a 3rd...bellew looks terrible at cruiserweight carrying too much weight...couldnt even stop a man who just sat on the ropes for 4 rounds and did nothing!...on the other hand Joshua looks good...no he looks very good!

• Like 1

James DeGale, just were does he get attitude from, fair play to him for winning his fight and overall making good progress in his career.

But to come out with the statement, Froch is showing cowardice for not fighting him, wake up DeGale and stop embarrassing yourself with such stupid comments.

Froch has travelled to fight the best of the best, Froch has one good fight left at his age at this stage of his career, so mister gob shite DeGale what exactly have you got to offer a man who's career is second to none in the way of former opponents NOTHING.

Froch has stated he would like his last fight to be in Vagas, DeGale could not sell raffle tickets in Vegas let alone tickets for a fight, Froch has earned the right to a big pay day and the venue and opponent of his choice, your turn will come DeGale, until that time comes, do yourself a favour and stop your trash talking and show some respect and when your turn comes, you may just get that respect shown to you.

• Like 2

Sadly didn't come close to living up to the hype. Curious that both were talking post fight about a potential 'decider' at the millenium stadium!!! Don't think that even Matchroom & Sky could pull that off. Me personally.., if their rematch took place in my back garden, I'd probably draw the fcukin curtains.

• Like 3

James DeGale, just were does he get attitude from, fair play to him for winning his fight and overall making good progress in his career.

But to come out with the statement, Froch is showing cowardice for not fighting him, wake up DeGale and stop embarrassing yourself with such stupid comments.

Froch has travelled to fight the best of the best, Froch has one good fight left at his age at this stage of his career, so mister gob shite DeGale what exactly have you got to offer a man who's career is second to none in the way of former opponents NOTHING.

Froch has stated he would like his last fight to be in Vagas, DeGale could not sell raffle tickets in Vegas let alone tickets for a fight, Froch has earned the right to a big pay day and the venue and opponent of his choice, your turn will come DeGale, until that time comes, do yourself a favour and stop your trash talking and show some respect and when your turn comes, you may just get that respect shown to you.

Wouldnt take it too serious mate its a sign of the times unfortunately,these fake rivalries and made up grudge matches have to start somewhere look at Cleverly/Bellew,Froch/Groves,Groves/Degale as examples.... if you talk long and hard enough about an opponent it becomes a grudge match now for some reason :blink:

Regards Cleverly i thought maybe he didnt want to make excuses straight away and would leave it a while before saying he broke his hand early in the fight.......but it seems not which makes his display all the more strange !

• Like 1