4 In The Bag On A Solo Hunt.

Daz39

Nice going daz, I'm away with work the place I'm staying is crawling with bunnys, counted over 50 one night the boss is having none of it though. Could of shot 6 out the bathroom window but its all cctvd up.

I hate that, we went to Scotland for a weeks holiday, surrounded by farms....full of rabbits... we also went to Keilder Forrest........the holidya park was BOUNCING..... My mrs just looks at me and smiles, she knows exactly what I'm thinking!

I often go to a place in Germany, Rothenkirchen, wayyyyyyyyyyy east, black forrest area, they do propper hunting, the hotel is actually a hunters lodge, full of deer heads and the most amazing venison!! Mmmmmm

I also been to kielder its lifting with them, this place is on a par could of made more cash on rabbits than I have at work.

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not often I go out on me todd, but Mac was stuck in and Matt is still crocked and away with work, so I took myself to the same spot Mac and I bagged 14 two week ago. I sorted the scope out and went to

Yer i may be like that but ahem                                                                 who got nine the last time out :tongue2:         guess that

here you go vm and this was dune by an 8yr old boy little hunter

Posted Images

Nice shooting daz , out on your own is some times a good thing , it's a lot less noisy, even when Big Mac is tramping around lol, just sometimes it gets a bit spooky

Atb Dave

Cheers Dave, yeah with his pissing, moaning, coughing, he doesn't half make a racket! haha. I am normally ok on my own, just often jack it sooner if it gets cold or goes quiet. Though last night I was walking through a field and spooked a flock of partridge, SHAT myself, didn't see em, just felt a load of em fly directly at me!

Yer i may be like that but ahem

who got nine the last time out :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

guess that still makes me TOP DOG :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

O by the way i would not of missed any :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 4