Stolen From Lincolnshire

7saluki pups and 2 adults stolen from Lincolnshire of John Lennon.scummy c**ts have struck again so anyone with Lurchers keep an eye on your dogs as thieving c**ts are striking everywhere.so keep your eyes peeled and hopefully this lad will get his dogs back

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst thing about the whole situation is john is an old fella who has dedicated most of his life to the sport and his saluki stock and 30 or more years of breeding has been took by some wanna be h

I would be looking very closely at some of the ones who have been to see the litter or who have enquired and not bothered to turn up. Thieving shower of c**ts who ever they are, as some one has said

Just heard JL got Paddy and the bitch back but no pups yet just seeing if the news is right or not

Posted Images

Guest alcapone

Dirty tramps,its out of controls now this dog theft,its a weekly occurance not once in a blue moon. I dont believe they end up in ireland for a second lads,we all know how small the dog world really is,if a dog jacks or produces shite the whole country knows in a matter of hours,yet hundreds of dogs are going missing,and well known dogs too yet they very very rarely reapear,i think you would have more luck in dover than holyhead,i believe they all head for europe myself. I hope mr lennon gets his dogs back,sadly however i doubt it.

• Like 3

I would be looking very closely at some of the ones who have been to see the litter or who have enquired and not bothered to turn up. Thieving shower of c**ts who ever they are, as some one has said the grapevine works overtime if a dog stashes or has a bad day its all over the country in 2 hours, dogs get robbed and no f****r knows anything. its people in the dog game having them away even the bag heads now appear to be stealing to order. All the best in getting them back JL

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 6

Maxi what you mean problay heading to eire let me say its very rare occasion anyone gets dogs stolen in ireland it has happened but rare I know loads dogmen and no way they would entertain buying stolen dogs I'm at game 40 years and only 2 men I know got dogs nicked if you ask me its major problem in england just like to add I've met john over there real nice man. I hope he gets his dogs back atvb

• Like 1

sometimes lads who have dogs stolen are left in a position where they simply cannot get them back, they know who has them but.......

To easy to sit behind PC and say I do this and that if my dogs where pinched but reality is most of us aint half as hard as we would like others to think we are , awful situation the mans found himself in, spoke to him earlier he devastated and really down about it, I really hope these become to hot too handle and are given up to a sanctuary and JL can collect em and take em home , fingers crossed for the man and his dogs, someone definitely knows who got em, as for the scum who done it, well they wont get what they deserve cos most would niot end their lives as the cost to themselves is too great one can only pray they die painfully

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 3

The worst thing about the whole situation is john is an old fella who has dedicated most of his life to the sport and his saluki stock and 30 or more years of breeding has been took by some wanna be heartless twats who have no idea of the hard work it has taken the man to get what he has got he has been some what of an icon to the sport and its a shame that these sort of people have to be associated with us and our sport gives Everyman with a lurcher or saluki a bad name and if the police spent half as much time trying to catch dog thiefs as hare coursing men there would be hardly any dog thefts also a shame the people who did it or were closely involved must have been to johns before as his place is well off the beaten track so it's a major slap in the face or knife in the back but this is one of life's lessons and I'm sure john will pick him self up and will get back on track and not let these scum get him down like he said to me today as long as we do right by people we can hold our heads high

• Like 7

Sorry to hear this..to take another mans pride & joy and his lifelong breeding project is darn right disgusting..sad to say the likelihood of a happy ending here is highly unlikely that's just the way it is unfortunately...keep on keeping on John, hopefully the parasites who stole the dogs will get their comeuppance sooner rather than later...chin up buddy as difficult as that may be to do just now..Atb Andy