Cracking Conditions Tonight

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ferk was it warm.too warm. boiled in the goretex. lots out but all hit the hedges as soon as the lamp was on. had 2 out of 2 slips both good 40 yard slips. lots of fields are starting to open up. the

Lol climates all fcuked up wonder of we get a winter atall

Lol. Turned into a Hoover though hasn't she Dave? Them few early droppers to boost her confidence. Got no space in the freezers now...    

thinking about taking my 10 month pup out for his first lamping session tonight or my trusted deerhound x .can't decide right now .what do you think?

go to the chippy instead atleast that way you will atleast get something :thumbs:

Edited by blackmaggie

ferk was it warm.too warm. boiled in the goretex. lots out but all hit the hedges as soon as the lamp was on. had 2 out of 2 slips both good 40 yard slips. lots of fields are starting to open up. they're getting ready to bring the bullocks in

buck's tucking into his snap and i've just cracked a beer. happy days

• Like 3

Was out today for a mooch and a We bit ferreting had to take the jacket off very warm and that was 1400 feet up still very mild good luck tonight rob

should it be hotter or colder up there lol

2 years ago it was knee deep in snow at this time of year i was jumping about today with a t shirt on lol

Was out today for a mooch and a We bit ferreting had to take the jacket off very warm and that was 1400 feet up still very mild good luck tonight rob

should it be hotter or colder up there lol

2 years ago it was knee deep in snow at this time of year i was jumping about today with a t shirt on lol

You want watch your knees jumping about at your age.