Cracking Conditions Tonight

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ferk was it warm.too warm. boiled in the goretex. lots out but all hit the hedges as soon as the lamp was on. had 2 out of 2 slips both good 40 yard slips. lots of fields are starting to open up. the

Lol climates all fcuked up wonder of we get a winter atall

Lol. Turned into a Hoover though hasn't she Dave? Them few early droppers to boost her confidence. Got no space in the freezers now...    

That lennny the leveret joined Walters gang pair of fantasisers

if it was a fookin leverit do yo think i would put on here it was young male but no levrit just a shit pic but best I could do holding a lamp and a ipad fantasiser youre the only fantasiser round here

Between flapper killing leveret and walter dropping rabbits for his dog what a fecking pair lmao

Lol. Turned into a Hoover though hasn't she Dave? Them few early droppers to boost her confidence. Got no space in the freezers now...

1E4863C7-9C9A-419E-9340-E1E5A02C5132_zps

9F986C09-73AF-4DF3-9362-D21909C98BED_zps

• Like 2

Up the road

sheep skin kevin ile meet you up road any time with my dogs and you bring youres then weil see whos got working dogs and who hasent I recon they would inbarris you youre a pipe fook the weather get [BANNED TEXT] ever the conditions the dogs need working