Another Child. Old Parents

I say fair play to the fella, banging some young girl half his age. How do you no he isnt playing her, young girls can be easily lead

Sorta because of that that it don't sit right with me tbh. Say the girl was 16? By law his doing nothing wrong but would people be ok with it? I'm not against age gaps but I think it depends on the girls maturity. Trouble is not all people are gonna be that responsible or correct in thinking. They will happily take advantage and just shag em. I know its going abit off subject but have heard blokes in the pub in their late 40s bragging about shagging 19 year old birds. Maybe I wouldn't of been as bothered by it if they didnt talk about it how they did. Either way like I said if it was my sister or daughter it wouldn't be happening.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old man was 53 when I cropped up, fair play, the old boy still had lead in his pencil.......it never mattered a f**k to me as a kid that my dad was older, in fact lets just say life was an adventur

Your only jealous lol ?

Ginger gene?!? Shoulder been castrated so he cannae breed!!

I know a bloke in the same boat,,,, an shes having him over ,,, hes not allowed out lamping anymore and has to sit down when goincg for a wee ,,,,,,,,,, thats a mid life crisis

Edited by nikon

A mate phoned me yesterday suggesting we get a routine of calling around to his house and phoning him as lads are concerned about him,

All it is is a mid life crisis. He will learn when she screws him over but I recon he's so rapped in a young girl taking interest in an older bloke who's ginger going bald chubby and drives a pretend Porsche

I say fair play to him

I say fair play to the fella.....he drives a porshe got plenty of dollar and sounds like he's got a fit young chick, and the bonus is he knows his swimmers are working!

ive heard a lot of old porsche,s break down just like his relationship will

I don't know what would be worse.....his Porsche breaking down or this relationship, I hope the poor guy has got some good mates in his hour of need!

• Like 1

I say fair play to the fella.....he drives a porshe got plenty of dollar and sounds like he's got a fit young chick, and the bonus is he knows his swimmers are working!

ive heard a lot of old porsche,s break down just like his relationship will

I don't know what would be worse.....his Porsche breaking down or this relationship, I hope the poor guy has got some good mates in his hour of need!

Has he f**k, they are all on THL ripping him !! Lol

• Like 1

Young sorts are alright for a good time and a giggle but sod shacking up with one i couldnt be doing with all that going like the clappers every night.....when you get to a certain age you want a Bobby Moore type bird.......still a fine specimen but willing to slow her game down and use her skill and experience ....quality not quantity.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Thing that would worry me about being a older dad is that you may not grow to a age were you would see your kids to grow to there full potential ...but as been said..you would be alot wiser also..