My Bull Cross

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His about 15 months old now making nice dog

i kept 2 ted bred for my self you must have seen some utter bollox or gone on other peoples opinions on them you can't compair a dhxgh to a bull x gh ya plonker how long you been in the game ya seem

Or to arrange matches that'll never happen.

Posted Images

game on then lads :thumbs:

Would like to see how long his deer x will last on 3 sets of good teeth, hope he takes a shovel, he may just need it,he can put his dog and his ego in the same hole :thumbs:

hand on heart,she's had 3 sets within an hour.

your falses from the side of the bed dont count teddy :laugh:

If teeth Is a bull x's trade what's a deerhound X's trade?

spiderfly they do it all, that what i'm on about .now keep up.i'll repeat myself just for you .a good deerhound x will do EVERYTHING a good bull x can do and MORE.

I AM NOT ON THE WIND UP if somebody wants to take me out to show me a good bull x(if there is such a thing) i will be grateful.my deerhound x does not lack drive infact the oppisite.i'm only texting what i think as i've seen it.i have never used another user name or been banned.

not really true that is it ted and first you dont want to go then you do but dont go back traking on the mans land or dont you do that :whistling: and i dont seem to be able to find your answer on what did you do with them jackers and what line your d/h is

If teeth Is a bull x's trade what's a deerhound X's trade?

spiderfly they do it all, that what i'm on about .now keep up.i'll repeat myself just for you .a good deerhound x will do EVERYTHING a good bull x can do and MORE.
more in wat way so? have you proof?

Nice dog mate what's his breeding looks very much like my dog same age aswel is he out of adog called blade Ian churches breeding

wasnt blade recently rehomed rachael had a habit of going to ground when out and was a very good alround dog and did sire some handy dogs yorkshire way ted you silence says it all

Edited by blackmaggie

Nice dog mate what's his breeding looks very much like my dog same age aswel is he out of adog called blade Ian churches breeding

wasnt blade recently rehomed rachael had a habit of going to ground when out and was a very good alround dog and did sire some handy dogs yorkshire way ted you silence says it all

Black mate I think he one bull cross championship 2013 I don't no if he been rehomed or not don't no alout about him any info on him would be good though if any one nows anything .no there is some pictures on here back in august the ad I bought him from of the sire and dam to my pup I think cbdogsa1 bred the litter atb

Edited by Rachael Mitchell