Vigilantes

Wasn't there a programme in America about the same thing. Something like 'To Catch a Predator' or something like that?

They basically pretended they were a kid online and would then try to get the pedo to meet at a certain address. When they came into the house they were met with police, camera crews, and a host asking a million questions.

Wasn't there a programme in America about the same thing. Something like 'To Catch a Predator' or something like that?

They basically pretended they were a kid online and would then try to get the pedo to meet at a certain address. When they came into the house they were met with police, camera crews, and a host asking a million questions.

I watched one where they have a kid who goes to meet the pervs and one fella they nicked was a copper himself :bad:

• Like 1

As abhorrent as these type if people are, I think you have to be very careful when it comes to your amature "torch & pitchfork" vigilante.

The fact is, 80% of people out there are stupid pricks/a bit odd/mentally defective/ nasty busybodies

You only have to look at the likes of Facebook for the proof!

These people could quiet easily ruin a completely innocent persons life for no other reason than they have f**k all better to do......and if they are wrong ? So what, it don't effect them.

Personally I can't stand these self styled crusaders, they are dangerous fuckwits !!

• Like 3

The problem is statistically there is no type of person that is a paedophile. Statistically there will be some who are members on here. It is not just the higher classes, you could be living next door to one and you would never know.

What I cannot understand is what they get out of it. Even the power trip to me just does not make sense, as for a power trip to work it has to be over something that has power in it's self, what power does a child have?

TC

• Like 1

Ordinary folk will never be able to understand these sick c**ts because they are just that, sick in the head.......even other sick c**ts probably don't understand what makes them tick and their own mental process is probably unique to them.

The very fact you are normal mean you will never understand matey.

I also find it horrible that people make tele shows out of subjects like pedos, hospitals with sick kids etc etc.......they are using the subject to make money and to me that's makes them as bad as any other f***ing parasite.

I just can't morally bring myself to watch anything like that

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

As abhorrent as these type if people are, I think you have to be very careful when it comes to your amature "torch & pitchfork" vigilante.

The fact is, 80% of people out there are stupid pricks/a bit odd/mentally defective/ nasty busybodies

You only have to look at the likes of Facebook for the proof!

These people could quiet easily ruin a completely innocent persons life for no other reason than they have f**k all better to do......and if they are wrong ? So what, it don't effect them.

Personally I can't stand these self styled crusaders, they are dangerous fuckwits !!

very true wilf , not so long back a old bloke who lived on his own, kept him self to his self, was targeted just because he was bit of a loner .well these macho men went round and beat him up, it was on the telly, he had lost his wife died cancer, had grown up daughter , and these wankers made his life hell. good job i didn't live any where by him , or some of these vigilantes would be going in A E for few nights :yes:

• Like 1

i agree ray it happened near me something much the same it was said on facebook he was this and that because he was a loner it was only the lad next door who was a decent lad who could more than hold his own and was known to and who grew up with him and he ended up putting a few away after so the hassle that happened and stopped things getting out of hand my question was if this bloke can catch them before the police how or why can he and then gain successful convictions before the police can

Edited by blackmaggie

Blackmaggie, we all know the laws not perfect and at times it is down right frustrating to normal simple blokes like us.......but it's what we have, and if we don't have that then we have the rule of the mob and that definitely can't be trusted

Long term, even blokes like the one you describe (I don't have a clue who he is as I have never watched anything like that) could very well end up doing more harm than good because ultimately, he is a loose cannon and the justice system isn't ;)

ATB

The problem is statistically there is no type of person that is a paedophile. Statistically there will be some who are members on here. It is not just the higher classes, you could be living next door to one and you would never know.

What I cannot understand is what they get out of it. Even the power trip to me just does not make sense, as for a power trip to work it has to be over something that has power in it's self, what power does a child have?

TC

who makes the mistakes