Vaping..

Can I say that, as an ex-smoker, I'm all in favour of them

! I don't mind if they're used right next to me, indoors even.

The vapour doesn't bother me in the slightest, but fag smoke makes me feel ill, so I think they're a great development in loads of ways !

Used to use Skycig,same shape/size as a proper cig,the downside is the cost £2.30 for a tip wich lasts a day,stayed off the cigs for 3 months with them.....then started again.Trying again now with the bubble pipe and cant get used to it,loads of vapour,but as you say its like something from Ann Summers :icon_eek: Cant believe I ever started smoking TBH.....why on earth did someone think putting something in your mouth and setting it on fire was a good idea :hmm:

• Like 1

Just knock it on the head lads, one of the best things I ever did.

Stopped for 18 months when the missus was pregnant with the youngest,then had 1 whilst pissed one night.....straight out for 20 next morning :chair: I missed them EVERY day but didn't succumb,how long ago did you pack in and do you still crave them??

i stopped in 2000. had a fag at work decided i didnt want to smoke no more and put it out.. never craved another sinece, not even falling down drunk. but i since stopped drinking and the budweiser adverts with the cold wet bottle leave me wanting..

i often fancy getting steaming

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just knock it on the head lads, one of the best things I ever did.

Stopped for 18 months when the missus was pregnant with the youngest,then had 1 whilst pissed one night.....straight out for 20 next morning :chair: I missed them EVERY day but didn't succumb,how long ago did you pack in and do you still crave them??
Coming up to two years for me now and it doesn't bother me at all. My mate got one of the vape things about the same time and is still on it (he feels better than when he smoked cigs though) but I couldn't be arsed with all that. I know of people who smoked more with the electric cig because they didn't have to go outside etc so how can that help?
  • Like 1