Framton.v.martinez......then Scott Quigg..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its on the radio.light a candle and let on its during the war yrs.

good to see any local kid doing well for himself with a young family to support

Hope Quigg and Frampton eventually face each other,I think Quiggs got the beating of him .

Big fight the marra night another bum title why are they all avoiding rogandeux.

:hmm: errrm let me think :D

Good luck to the kid Frampton seems a solid little fighter......i find it hard watching wee Barry though,much as he was thought of back in the day he just makes he heave now !

Big fight the marra night another bum title why are they all avoiding rogandeux.

Good luck to the kid Frampton seems a solid little fighter......i find it hard watching wee Barry though,much as he was thought of back in the day he just makes he heave now !

we Barry is a great ambassador for Northern Ireland, good luck to both fighters but mon the frampton

yea that wee barry hard to like..hes mooched 200.000k of the tourist board n 50.000k of the councill to put this on .and the rate payers of blfast are footing the bill. :hmm: