Pakistan Hidden Shamme Shammec4 Shammec4Now

Well there is your answer to what's happening on our soil ... From the horses mouth of Pakistani men women are useless creatures and should be kept indoors and not seen ..........

ye thats it socks.

there a bunch of horrible baxtards. dirty, stinking, horrible cuxts.

them poor young kids having to go through that.

its sickening

How much do we give in aid to this country? The fact they have people living in such conditions I would put money on the money not reaching the people but being divided amongst the top. Didnt watch it all but saw the part where a bloke admitted he sold boys to bus drivers and himself had raped kids. The fact the sick minded lower than an animal scum said it so calmly on camera. c**ts like this should be hung prison is not enough.

How much do we give in aid to this country? The fact they have people living in such conditions I would put money on the money not reaching the people but being divided amongst the top. Didnt watch it all but saw the part where a bloke admitted he sold boys to bus drivers and himself had raped kids. The fact the sick minded lower than an animal scum said it so calmly on camera. c**ts like this should be hung prison is not enough.

Around £ 450 million making them the largest aid recipient in spite of having a GDP of over $230 BILLION! (William Hague suggested an increase to £665million !)

To a country where 70% of politicians don't file tax returns and the wealthiest people routinely pay no tax at all. In fact, Pakistan has one of the smallest tax bases in the world, despite a population almost four times that of GB and an economy of the size already outlined. The Pakistani Prime Minister has been found to have used foreign aid money to fund his party and his election campaign.

Aid is partly based also on the idea that Pakistan is our ally - a laughable idea in itself. The Taliban and al-Qaeda are known to openly esconse their senior figures in Pakistan, and both organisations have 'branches' there. Bin Laden lived half a mile away from a Pakistani military base for 6 years !

Pakistan has an active nuclear and WMD programme (funded by our other 'allies' in Saudi Arabia) and is not a signatory to any non-proliferation treaty. They also have a modest nuclear power programme, again outside any treaty controls.

The political system is notoriously unstable - army coups are a pretty regular feature, while corruption is rife in politics and business practises.

I'm sure someone will find something nice to say.......................... wonder who'll step up ? :hmm:

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 1

Around £ 450 million making them the largest aid recipient in spite of having a GDP of over $230 BILLION! (William Hague suggested an increase to £665million !)

To a country where 70% of politicians don't file tax returns and the wealthiest people routinely pay no tax at all. In fact, Pakistan has one of the smallest tax bases in the world, despite a population almost four times that of GB and an economy of the size already outlined. The Pakistani Prime Minister has been found to have used foreign aid money to fund his party and his election campaign.

Aid is partly based also on the idea that Pakistan is our ally - a laughable idea in itself. The Taliban and al-Qaeda are known to openly esconse their senior figures in Pakistan, and both organisations have 'branches' there. Bin Laden lived half a mile away from a Pakistani military base for 6 years !

Pakistan has an active nuclear and WMD programme (funded by our other 'allies' in Saudi Arabia) and is not a signatory to any non-proliferation treaty. They also have a modest nuclear power programme, again outside any treaty controls.

The political system is notoriously unstable - army coups are a pretty regular feature, while corruption is rife in politics and business practises.

I'm sure someone will find something nice to say.......................... wonder who'll step up ? :hmm:

But there not all like that, it's only a few rotten apples, most of them only want peace blah blah blah blah blah blah...........

Convinced? Nah me neither

• Like 1

For a race and religion to be dead set against homosexuality it looks like every single one of them has tendencies towards boys. I can't believe how open they were about it and how vile they are. I wonder how long ago this was filmed by channel 4, it must have been before the Rotherham sex abuse case and now they've decided to shed some light on what they are really like

I can't understand why our mps give them anything when the money clearly don't reach the people. Bin laden hiding there and so close to the base was defiantly telling the world who they'd side with. No way they didnt know that he was there. I couldn't believe he didnt hide his face or anything just openly talked about being a peado. Will anything get done you reckon in the country now they've shown his face and admitting his guilt?