Kurdish in glasgow having a protest tomorrow about Isis causing terror in there country, lad who cuts my hair is a Kurd and a nice lad! But is upset at the fact his very own family are being made to run to the mountains to get away from this group! He has arranged the march with banners on window ect, that however caught the attention on an Arab Muslim last week who walked into the shop on his own (4 big Kurdish lads in there working at the time) and attacked the lad saying he will kill him as he hates Muslims! The other 3 lads had to pull him of the guy and had to hold him back from putting a pair of scissors on his neck, they put him out the shop and phoned the police, the guy has been done for it. Fair play to these people for getting out there to protest, this Isis need wiped out

I feel for the kurds.

They have nowhere to run.

The turks hate them and shoot them regularly

And there own country men hate them and shoot them regularly.

They are trapped.

Just like the slaughter of civilians out in gaza.

I feel for the kurds.

They are trapped.

Just like the slaughter of civilians out in gaza.

The Gaza where they indiscriminately fire improvised rockets from the roofs of schools and hospitals at civilians? The Gaza where they dig tunnels so that suicide bombers can covertly cross the border ? That Gaza ??

• Like 2

The Gaza where they indiscriminately fire improvised rockets from the roofs of schools and hospitals at civilians? The Gaza where they dig tunnels so that suicide bombers can covertly cross the border ? That Gaza ??

I saw a quote the other day.... :

"Israel uses rockets to protect it's people, while Hamas uses people to protect it's rockets"

Whatever the rights and wrongs of it all, it's not our war and we should keep out of it.

"Israel uses rockets to protect it's people, while Hamas uses people to protect it's rockets"

Whatever the rights and wrongs of it all, it's not our war and we should keep out of it.

Probably right Matt.

Anyway,Israel seem willing and capable of taking care of things themselves !

I just don't like all this 'Free Palestine' crap - they could free themselves if they dropped their ridiculous list of pre - conditions and agreed to negotiate sensibly, like the democratically - elected representatives they claim to be. I'm sure the electorate of Palestine didn't vote for the situation they find themselves in - Hamas have brought this upon them !

Israel has only one demand before proper talks can begin - the unconditional cessation of ALL violence. Not unreasonable, is it ?

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 3

I feel for the kurds.

They are trapped.Just like the slaughter of civilians out in gaza.

Im talking about the inoccence of war/conflict.

Not hamarse.

• Like 1

Probably right Matt.

Anyway,Israel seem willing and capable of taking care of things themselves !

I just don't like all this 'Free Palestine' crap - they could free themselves if they dropped their ridiculous list of pre - conditions and agreed to negotiate sensibly, like the democratically - elected representatives they claim to be. I'm sure the electorate of Palestine didn't vote for the situation they find themselves in - Hamas have brought this upon them !

Israel has only one demand before proper talks can begin - the unconditional cessation of ALL violence. Not unreasonable, is it ?

as i understand it, the people had free and democratic elections, and voted in hamas as their ruling party. and as part of the whole existence of hamas is to destroy israel i think the palestinians have kind of brought it on themselves1 but anyway, i dont really give a toss, what worries me is that very soon we will be getting waves of syrian, kurdish, iraqi etc etc "asylum seekers" arrivng over here..........

• Like 2

The kurds are the only people standing up to these isil\is fucktards the kurdish pesmerga army are fighting them in Iraq at the moment while most of the iraqi army ran off.it's a great honour for a young pesmerga soldier to go to war and they don't mess about,ive got alot of respect for them,I know that them are claiming parts of Iraq as there own now but better them have it than the is.

• Like 2