Pup Keeps Overshooting

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's faster then a rabbit so she'll do. No slower then mates bull xs and they do the job? Had her since she was 6 weeks, think I'll keep her, pet 1st worker 2nd

its the norm for pups to overshoot mate. but if its half lab it will soon cotton on to whats happening. i worked a collie grey X lab bitch and she was a good allrounder

good for you mate, too many dogs stuck on the merry go round by people who dont give a shit about them, and just because the dog isnt perfect straight away they get rid. most of these people wouldnt k

Almost 11 and half months, beddy whip x lab

its the norm for pups to overshoot mate. but if its half lab it will soon cotton on to whats happening. i worked a collie grey X lab bitch and she was a good allrounder
Would've thought the lab makes her clever, and obedient... But she's stubborn af! Most lab's are fat and greedy, no her she'd rather play with a tug rope then have a handful of treats haha
am not being funny or nothing but the only running dog in the mix is wippet if ye want a fast type dog for rabbits get rid and start again before you bond with the dog

Depends on wat ground youre running . youle probably catch a few round the rough but I dont know about cut grass they can make a fast dog look slow some times.get a pic up

All the ground near me is wheat stubble atm, got offered some perm On horse stables a mate works at but it's abit far to be walking lol 6miles

Got no better pics, she's more racy looking in real life, deep chest down to a thin waist, not wide at all

IMG_20140807_113555_zpse8x849bi.jpg

Edited by connerdaboss