FOX DOGS

Guest FOXDOG

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's another ugly bullx..........Her only fault , if you want to pick holes is that she sometimes just kills her game by locking on the wrong spot & taking uneeded stick , but she always does(di

mates wheaton/greyxdeerhoud/grey..........really old pic witton

Here is my 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound...he takes foxes day and night...pre ban of course... i know hes a bull greyhound but there are more fox dogs out there other than these crosses...like the beddy...

Posted Images

Sorry mate that aint no fox dog..How many truthfully has it killed..

Its 3 , Its had a year to mature..Been bred from already and didnt run them for 8 months??? That leaves about a fortnight for you to have actually tested it...Get real..

I cant speak from experience as compared to others I have only ever killed 20 - 30 foxes with dogs owned by myself , most of those were in one season and most were ran by a pairing of a saluki greyhound and a saluki bull minshaw type, They were nevr tested heavily, We killed them as we saw them and in all honesty they werent much of a test for 2 27" 70llb plus running dogs..But they were both still marked and they were both still bitten..Half the "killing machines " or "this dog loves them" have seemingly had "hundreds" but most a re unmarked..I have been fortunate to see several purpose bred fox dogs in action and was suitably impressed however even these scud like missles were marked in there encounters..Dont kid yourself guys, the proof of the pudding is in the eating

Guest MyDogsAGuire
A very good bitch I bought in a few weeks back... has repayed me 10 fold already :D

Very nice.....Where is your black dog, any recent pics of him??

HARE will try get some recent pics for you.. hes been out of action the last 3 months hes going mad :laugh:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

like i said if you check back in its breeding if it kills a fox then there is bull blood some where in :victory:

Mate your just embarrassing yourself, I'd keep your mouth shut as you seem to know feck all. And only comment on what you do really know which by the seems of things will be very little

only real deal fox dogs are bull and wheaten???? is that some kind of joke! iv been out with both crosses andrate the wheaten cros highly not so keen on the bull cross through, go out with something with abit of deerhound in or something with bedlington in, absolute animals get there quicker than the bull cross or wheaten cross and the deerhounds crosses power deals with charlie the minute on impact.

you can slate me all you like i know what these crossesare capable of

quote name='roystoncrankted' timestamp='1199992861' post='392088

[ive never seen anything other than a bullcross that could actually kill a fox. collie cross etc bedlington etc waste of time

you obviously haven't seen too many dogs work mate, that statement is pie in the sky, pure and utter skutter, hundreads and hundreads of lurchers with no bull in them can and do happily kill fox.

Archived