i'v got a try colour plummer Terrier dog pup for sale both parents are P.T.A registered but being a try it's not to breed standards so can't be registered but I will hand right a pedigree if you wont he's docked, chipped and wormed to date ready to go 30/8 (8 week old) Both parents work above ground and below. £250 Ashford Middlesex by Heathrow airport or Doncaster when I go to see the miss and kids

Dam

swag china (swag turbo x stonyford tilly)

China 12 tts she's got a hart of a lion and a bit to fiery at time's around other dog's but knows her job and stay's till the end. turbo works all quarry but manly to ground. Tilly works to the gun flushing and picking up along with rat and rabbit and had the odd fox over the years

Sire

stonyford Rooster (Ellan Vannin Runty rocks x Remlap sally)

Rooster's not a small dog 14/15 tts but used for the working ability he's got one hell of a nose on him works all quarry. Runty was moor of a pet but did worked rat and rabbit as and when and comes from a long line of worker's. Sally worked to ground nice strong bitch and is Vandal's daughter. Vandal one of or if not the hardest plummer ever known.

post-69663-0-88113600-1408024601_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice pup, hope he gets a good home.   He looks like he knows he isn't accepted.

Who gives a f**k if it's registered or not..... If it's a worker it's a worker, Bonny wee pup good luck with the sale..

i'v got a try colour plummer Terrier dog pup for sale both parents are P.T.A registered but being a try it's not to breed standards so can't be registered but I will hand right a pedigree if you wont

Posted Images

as far as i know (i may be wrong) but cant he be registered with the plummer terrier club of great britain.. i dont think they are colour blind.. :thumbs: . not that it matters in the grand scheme of things . i agree with vosey he looks well pissed off.

• Like 1

he can be raged with the ptcgb but cant be bred from or shown as fare as I know so what's the point plus all the politicks that come plummer's. ill agree he looks pissed off but trying to get a pitcher of a pup is hard with out having a slow camera. I will get better pic's

he can be raged with the ptcgb but cant be bred from or shown as fare as I know so what's the point plus all the politicks that come plummer's. ill agree he looks pissed off but trying to get a pitcher of a pup is hard with out having a slow camera. I will get better pic's

ptcogb there are lots of open shows also run by the plummer terrier club of great britain. . :thumbs: and if he gets a working home. he can grace the odd working show. i'd of took him in a heartbeat. its just bad timing for me. i like the look of him.

• Like 1

Not that it matters in regard to work but the dog can be bred off and the litter registered with the ptcgb - we have had litters here bred worker to worker - the dam a tricolour - and the litters were registered - I doubt they ll ever make a show though :thumbs:

Why register the pup?He`s not true to type so why bother?If the pup turns out to be any good you could still breed from it,as a working terrier.I`m not having a go but we should respect breed standards etc or the breed will become f----d up.If you had a rough coated whippet(throwback)you would not breed from it as genuine KC whippet,even though on paper they are.Hope the pup turns out a good one for someone.

Am i just being stupid here. But how can a pup bred from parents who are both breed standard and registered, turn out to be outwith breed standard?? What am i missing here?? P.s i know fek all about plummers...

pernod

He's a throw back to the begal. There was for red and white and one try all the rest have working homes there's plenty of trays out there so if I do reg him and bred to he will throw red and white to the righ bitch

thanks for that we never stop learning :thumbs:

He's a throw back to the begal. There was for red and white and one try all the rest have working homes there's plenty of trays out there so if I do reg him and bred to he will throw red and white to the righ bitch

thanks for that we never stop learning :thumbs:

my mate and myself have had a tri colour in a litter of plummers they worked just as well as the plummer coloured ones :laugh: remember typp ratcher having a tri coloured one :thumbs:

• Like 3