Bpr Doing His Bit In Promoting The Sport.......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody does and says stupid things at times ... Maybe if somebody that knows him could speak to him and confirm that he wants to come back on without any nonsense and contribute as he did before th

Yet he's not allowed back on the forum, what a load of shit

added good posts to this forum and now posts on the cool site

like the last one where, we agreed to suspend his account on the provision he did not come back, he was given the choice not to log on rather than us suspending his account, he was adamant he wanted his account suspending, then with days had tried to create four new accounts,

Seems to me as though some people don't like BPR and therefore will not allow him to come back on ... Everybody makes mistakes and decisions they later regret ... Whether he wanted to be deleted or not he now realises that he wants to be an active member of the site ... Be didn't abuse anybody didn't put up an banned material so I can't see the big issue ... Its only an Internet site FFS .........

• Like 1

Seems to me as though some people don't like BPR and therefore will not allow him to come back on ... Everybody makes mistakes and decisions they later regret ... Whether he wanted to be deleted or not he now realises that he wants to be an active member of the site ... Be didn't abuse anybody didn't put up an banned material so I can't see the big issue ... Its only an Internet site FFS .........

apart from the other god knows how many times he asked to be suspended and then rejoined within days. got no beef with him but all he had to do was not log on but no he insisted on having to be suspended,

And that's fair enough but does that then mean he has to be banned for life ??? ... Seems a little extreme ......

you forget he was not banned, he asked to be suspended, rather than just not logging on, he made the choice himself not us,, why people do that is beyond me but what would you do?

I would allow him back on as he has obviously changed his mind like many of us do and as you said he wasn't actually banned .......

and the next time he asks to be suspended as he has done numerous times, what would you do then?

Completely ignore him and let him not log on .......

at what point would you say no. the first time,second,third.forth.....................................................

As I said I wouldn't say no I would ignore him and just let him not log on himself ... It no big deal really is it .......

• Like 2