Sign in to follow this  
scottish hare hunter

Genuine Greyhound Collie Pups

Genuine collie greyhound pups for sale

Sire 3/4 greyhound 1/4 beardie collie..Dam 5/8 greyhound 3/8 beardie border collie 8 weeks on 6/9/14

Pm for more details

Pics of sire & dam below

post-63530-0-21249500-1407526170_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

nice looking dogs, and with that breeding should make good pot fillers :thumbs:

• Like 1

in the right hands those should make super dogs, a little bit of beardie goes a long way! what are the beardie lines in them?

• Like 1

in the right hands those should make super dogs, a little bit of beardie goes a long way! what are the beardie lines in them?

think there hancock dogs

Sire of the pups is my dog Indie, who was bred by a friend of mine (not by Hancock). He has produced good working dogs in the past and this will probably be his last litter. The beardie in him goes back to Tom Muirhead's Remus.

• Like 8

Sire of the pups is my dog Indie, who was bred by a friend of mine (not by Hancock). He has produced good working dogs in the past and this will probably be his last litter. The beardie in him goes back to Tom Muirhead's Remus.

sorry mate my mistake thought they both were shh dogs

Nice litter should throw a handy alround type for a bit of everything........ People scream out for collie xs well heres another nice litter let's see how fast they go

• Like 3

How many pups did she have and how many have u got for sale , any photos and a price would be helpful mate

Scottish hh . . . . Like the look of the Black Un mate :thumbs:

But seriously they look a nice even litter mate, and like whats already been said, if someones looking for a nice collie type pup you couldn't go wrong with one of these

• Like 4

from what i've heard, that indie dog is supposed to be very handy

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this