• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

burn the feckers and start again....

thats you sorted what do you use on the kennels?

Pure bleach, scrub everything down a good few times, my vet told me it can live for years in soil/concrete if not treated and neat bleach was the way to go.

Posted Images

Had a pup who had it an survived . The vet I brought her to injected with antibiotics etc etc but he also injected her wit water from a drip under her skin on her back big bubbles of it loads of them her backyar like a water bed. she wouldn't drink or eat he made us come back every twelve ours. For the same treatment for 5 day's . She survived I was amazed cause had lost a few to parvo over the years . The vet believed by giving her water under the skin it gradually absorbs into the body rather than force fluids into her mouth via syringe she would only vomit or have a case of diarrhea ie lose liquids..his solution was water bubbles under the skin .she had no food for 5 days an was only a frame of the pup she was .after a week of hell a bit of tlc was in order . . Any body ever heard of this before