Synthol... Give Your Head A Shake!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate it,,, the Mrs is moody for a whole week.........

We wont allow it in the gym it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with bodybuilding its like someone walking in the gym with shoes 7 sizes too big its needless,dangerous and plain embarrassing !!

You said it yourself bodybuilding is about size,symmetry,quality and function...............only somebody who has never grasped any understanding of working the body would destroy it in such a way....

Posted Images

My point is, is there big gains to be made through diet and legal supplements such as creatine?

You seem to be on a witch hunt against juice......which to me is just as bad as going straight on it.....you are a beginner to lifting mate just slow down and enjoy moving weight about for now and understanding how bars/equipment/food/your body works.....................so many people run before they can walk and are burnt out within 6 months.............you havent gone and paid a 1 year membership anywhere have you :D

• Like 1

Deadlift, squat and bench then eat like a horse and sleep like a baby you will see serious muscle growth without juice or any supps.

I recently got a 3" screw in my foot jumping from a 4' Height so havnt been able to do anything that involved standing up or putting pressure on my foot, which rules out a lot...I'v lost so much size and that was on juice and eating right, goes to show you still need to be training hard even on or off.

• Like 1

Deadlift, squat and bench then eat like a horse and sleep like a baby you will see serious muscle growth without juice or any supps.

I recently got a 3" screw in my foot jumping from a 4' Height so havnt been able to do anything that involved standing up or putting pressure on my foot, which rules out a lot...I'v lost so much size and that was on juice and eating right, goes to show you still need to be training hard even on or off.

good post. theres many a boy think that if you take any sort of roid even just test on its own that you'll grow as big as old Arnie by sitting on your ass.

Complete p***ks (excuse my language)

• Like 1

in case this thread is convincing anyone to take steroids,just remember it will lower your natural testosterone and if for whatever reason it becomes impossible to get hold of them all these lads saying how good they are will turn into fat,squeaky voiced haemphrodites.

protein shakes are ok , but you will get more protein and better benefits out of chicken breasts straight after work out , shakes is a supplement , meat is the buisness

Yeah mate, what i mean is when your in the gym an just finished, protein shake then when you get to the house meat lol

in case this thread is convincing anyone to take steroids,just remember it will lower your natural testosterone and if for whatever reason it becomes impossible to get hold of them all these lads saying how good they are will turn into fat,squeaky voiced haemphrodites.

If they can't get hold of any more and they haven't gotten their pct in order they deserve to be shut down, the description you use is way off tho...no squeaky voice, weight or haemaphrodite lol maybe a depressed, lethargic guy with no sex drive tho....

Edited by j1985
  • Like 1

Good thread this got people talking. would it be of benifit starting a lifestyle section where folk can share diet tips recipes and training tips as it seems theres a few folk interested and a few knowledgeable guys on here

No.....ban any such talk and force people to join gyms if they want to know such information :D

If they can't get hold of any more and they haven't gotten their pct in order they deserve to be shut down, the description you use is way off tho...no squeaky voice, weight or haemaphrodite lol maybe a depressed, lethargic guy with no sex drive tho....

look at all the side effects of low test,and who knows what the future holds,things could change and in 5 years it could all be near impossible to get hold of.

But you can come off it with a proper pct and everything goes back to normal, only if you abuse it never coming off for years an years will it completely ruin your body and that's abuse, same as drinking or sniffing shite every day for year upon year will....up until a few months ago I was natural for a year and a half and was fine as I use proper methods for coming off.

And I'v had low test, iv been completely shut down before. That was due to f***ing off my first cycles pct thinking I'd be ok.....boy was I wrong! A bit of advice had me back to normal in no time.

Good thread this got people talking. would it be of benifit starting a lifestyle section where folk can share diet tips recipes and training tips as it seems theres a few folk interested and a few knowledgeable guys on here

No.....ban any such talk and force people to join gyms if they want to know such information :D

Not been in a gym for 8 years and don't plan on going anytime soon. Train at home and have learned more than I ever would in any local gym.