Synthol... Give Your Head A Shake!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate it,,, the Mrs is moody for a whole week.........

We wont allow it in the gym it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with bodybuilding its like someone walking in the gym with shoes 7 sizes too big its needless,dangerous and plain embarrassing !!

You said it yourself bodybuilding is about size,symmetry,quality and function...............only somebody who has never grasped any understanding of working the body would destroy it in such a way....

Posted Images

Iv started squatting every day, one heavy leg day a week but at least 3 or 4 sets of 8 per day. Not something I'v done before but fancy it....

Love doing squats but they hurt like hell the day after. Usually do 4 sets of 8-12 reps increasing weight each set

Anybody train first thing in the morning if so do you notice any diff in energy was going to start training before work

Ive never trained early morning you are never as strong with no food in you.

• Like 1

I could never train first thing in the morning just didn't have the energy ... I found my best time to train was around 12pm ... Although I could train quite happily early evening if I had to .........

Iv started squatting every day, one heavy leg day a week but at least 3 or 4 sets of 8 per day. Not something I'v done before but fancy it....

Love doing squats but they hurt like hell the day after. Usually do 4 sets of 8-12 reps increasing weight each set

I'm making up for lost time, would usually only do em once a week but as my foots better I'm doing em daily. Not gonna lie it's hard work but I love it....pushing myself hard!

I train first thing in the morning ,quite regular,,,usualy sat ,,sun,,mon,,,straight off 12 hour nights,, only cos the gym is near my work, ,and yeh it can be tuff,,

Who remembers the original ultimate orange,,,, that stuff really was like speed,,,

Can't say as I do like them pre training drinks,,,i don't like getting all hipper any more,,i get jittery with espresso coffe,,,and drinks like red bull,,,, so I don't drink them anymore

• Like 1

Who remembers the original ultimate orange,,,, that stuff really was like speed,,,

Can't say as I do like them pre training drinks,,,i don't like getting all hipper any more,,i get jittery with espresso coffe,,,and drinks like red bull,,,, so I don't drink them anymore

I remember ultimate orange ... We had a 15 mile tab and a lot of the lads took loads of it ... Three miles in half the squad were in the jack wagon with severe cramp lol ........

Anyone use pre workout powders ? I'm a big fan, some are overkill and imo way too crazy...

I don't use any pre made pre workouts I just use a mix of BCAAs, l glutamine, caffeine, creatine and a scoop of glycofuse and same again straight after with a protein shake.

• Like 1

Might aswel get a pre made one would save you some time lol myprotein.com do a half decent one that doesn't blow ya tits off and no jittery come down either.

bet you've heard of jack3D :laugh::D